3 - WHAT!!

Abhimaan pov

   As I opened the door I smiled seeing the person inside ......... It was my BFF Rohan. He was looking at the pic on his phone lovingly. It was Sakshi's picture.

     " Very happy morning lover boy " I greeted him. Suddenly he hid the phone & sheepishly smiled at me. He was flustered & was blushing. Aww...... " Hi" he greeted me back. " " Admiring her morning itself huh " I asked him playfully. " Hehehe"  "When did you come" he asked.

     " Just now itself" I said. " Oh" he said.

      Then I took my seat. He read out my schedule for the day. Yes... He is my assistant. He is like a brother to me & he has been with me ever since I started this company.  He understands me too well.

  " Sir, we have a meeting in 10 minutes " he said. " Ok, telk them to prepare well. I don't want any mistakes" I told sternly. " Yes sir, understood" he said.

   Even though iam a sweet, kind type of guy when it's coming to work iam serious. Then I started reviewing the files for the meeting.  After 10 mins I left to the meeting room. It was in 10th floor & my office is in 11th floor.

  The meeting was about a model named Anjali Verma, a supermodel from Paris. Hmmm.....the project she took, ahe have done it well & she is going to join here in 2 days. I hope she works well here.

  The meeting went well, everyone have a good impression on her. The day went by like this. It was 11.30pm when I reached my home. I unlocked the door with my spare keys then I went to my room & freshened up. After that I went downstairs to reheat my food & ate. After that I retired to my room, finishing my night routine I went to my dreamland hoping tomorrow will be a good day.

   I was woken up by someone caressing my hair. I instantly knew it was my mom. I opened my eyes & gave her a smile she returned it back. " Beta get up, you're late today" she said. Huh..... Just then I checked the time it was 7.30 am. Oh god iam late today. Then I rushed to the bathroom & did my morning routine.

  After waking me up she left my room. Wearing my office attire I left to dining area to join my parents for breakfast.

" Morning acha " I greeted Achan. " Morning beta" he greeted me back. Then my parents shared a look. Huh what was that. I smell something fishy with that look.

" Ahem.... Beta I have something to tell you " I was brought back from my world by my father. " Yes acha tell me" I said.

" I have found you a perfect match" he said.
" Oh ok" ... Wait what " WHAT!!" .

  TO BE CONTINUED........