6- ANSWER

Anjali's pov :

Recap:-he choked on his drink.

Continuation:
   He choked, i pat his head and said "calm down bro". After he calmed down he again asked to me to say it again and i repeated.

"OMG, 1st who is that unlucky man " he said teasing me.
Ugh "i said a guy is coming to see me and he is ........well...... It's a surprise " i smirked at him.

"Ahh.... Pls tell me na who is that iam your BFF and brother right so plz tell na  plzzzz......." He said with his puppy face.

Awww..... He looks cute but sorry I won't i mentally smirked .

" Huh well do you think that I will tell you if you show me your puppy face nahh.... This time it won't work" i said while smirking because he knew very well that I melt at his puppy face but this time I won't

" Hmm ok fine ..". He said pouting.aww he looks so cute .

No one will believe that he is my serious, cold faced manager.

To lift his mood.... Ah let's tease him a bit.

" Leave that ... You remember my cousin adya right ? "  I asked .  He blushed and appeared to be serious. Huh boy you can't fool me.

Because I know he likes my cousin whenever he hears her name he will blush and his eyes always held the love for her but both are shy to confess because i know adya also likes him, ah iam playing cupid between them.hehehe.

Well pulling a small prank won't hurt right.
" Well she was saying that nowadays she is getting so many confessions, she said that there are 2, 3 suitors behind here when she called me " i said shrugging.

" And also one of the suitor was cute and she has a crush on him" i said and looked at him. He was clenching his jaws and fisting his palm. Hehe  I know he will confess sooner now or else he won't. I know iam being evil but for  them Its ok.

" Does she have any BF" he asked me stressing the word 'BF'. " umm.... No she said she like someone else so no.." i said shrugging. Haha my plan is working  he will now ask me about her. Iam sure

Ahem
I was brought back from my world by his sound. " Umm... Will she be there when that guy and his family come " he asked me
"Aah yes she will come".

Aww ... I know what you are planning bestie don't worry I will also help you.

" But why did you ask ?" I feigned confusion.
"Ahh it n..n... nothing it's just t..t..that I  i..i .. aah i haven't seen her for a very long time" he said nervously and released his breath that he was holding unknowingly.

After our chit chat and eating we reached home. I wished my parents and directly went to my room after doing my night routine i slept peacefully .

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello people☺️,
It's been a long time right . I know I was having personal problems, exams and all so I was late to update. I will try to update as soon as I can.

Hope you all are well. Anddd advance merry Christmas .