2- ME

Abhimaan pov

I woke up due to the sunrays passing through the window. I sat up & checked the time. It was 6 am, then I got up & did my morning routine after that I wore gym clothes ready to go to gym which is in my mansion.

  It was 6.15am then I left to the gym & started doing exercise till 7 am. I checked the time it was 7am then I retired to my room to take a shower and ready for office.

      After getting ready I left to dining area to eat my breakfast with my mother & father. I then greeted both of them & started eating my breakfast. " When are you coming back beta" my father asked me. " I will be late acha as I have to attend the pending meeting of yesterday" I replied to my father. " Hmm.... Ok I understand  beta,  Try to come early tomorrow I have something to say to you" my father said. God why my father want to end my meeting early, ahh idk. " Yes acha I understand" I replied to him. Then my mother whispered something in my father's ear. Now what is it something suspicious. Idk . After eating breakfast I said bye to my parents and left to office.

    Oh I didn't said where iam living right  sorry my bad. So iam living in Kochi, Kerala. there is only 15 mins distance from home to office. My siblings is now at banglore finishing ther BA in fashion designing at a reputed university.

     These past few days father & mother is behaving suspiciously, idk is it something serious or not. Please god it shouldn't be anything serious.

       Well, talking about my love life I don't have anyone right now. I want only 1 person in my life.  I know it sound cliche but I don't want to be heartbroken if it didn't workout & don't want to waste my time. I am a little sensitive about relationships and all.

       I reached my office. I got down from the car & headed inside the building. In the way the employees greeted me & I greeted and nodded at them. I respect them a lot the way they respect me because if they don't do their work properly this company wouldn't have reached top 3 only in 3 years. It's not only boss that work hard right. The employees also need to get inspiration and need to work hard.

        After exiting from the elevator I reched infront of my office. Then I opened the office door & a smile made it way to my lips seeing the person inside in it.

TO BE CONTINUED.........