12 - PAST

The trio opened the door and was shocked to see the sight before the eyes. Especially Anjali was  shocked to see the sight of Abhimaan. 

" What is happening here ?". Anjali asked to no one in particular. Hearing a familiar voice Abhimaan looked at the direction of the voice. Suddenly e felt a little calm. But he was shaking from inside. It is no easy to see the source of your trauma standing in front of you even if many years has passed. The source of your trauma can trigger you. 

All the employees present in there attention was on to the direction of the voice they heard. Walking at an optimal speed Anjali looked at his eyes and again asked " What is all this?".

Reaching where Abhimaan standing she interlocked their hands and patted his shoulder in a comforting way. The employees were  freaking out seeing their to be model seeing this side of their boss but above all that they were baffled to see the model almost in a side hug with their boss and their boss was not at all mad with this behaviour of her. 

"Who are you to ask that". asked Aditi in a haughty way.

"And why are you so close to my Abhi".  asked Aditi in a unpleasant voice.

" Who I am to him you will find it later but if I am not wrong I heard him say that you to get out of here. Ami i right". She asked looking towards when she said the later part.

This infuriated Aditi and she walked toward Anjali in a fast pace and said " I asked who are you and leave him". 

Even though many years has passed Aditi is not totally over him. She wanted him to be her. Only her. She was put to go through therapy . She corporated for some time then she didn't which resulted in the unsuccessful therapy.

" Do you want me to call security and tell them to drag you out of here or will you go from here by yourself". said an annoyed Anjali. Seeing Abhimaan in a not so good condition she is already worried. Then this fool is not going when she is nicely saying.

Abhimaan is already  feeling quite unpleasant seeing her coming without a warning in his life again. Which is triggering his trauma. Being done wit her Anjali called security guards with the help of the receptionist by signaling her manager. "I will answer the question to who am i to him. I am the one who will marry him. So his business is mine and you are not worthy to waste my time on you." Anjali said in a not so pleasant voice with  a hint of coldness in the later part.

All were surprised to see her this side especially her manager. He has never seen her this way. Hearing Anjali, Aditi flustered moving forward she raised her hand to slap Anjali. In a moment Anjali caught Aditi's hand twisted behind her back. 

" YOU" said Aditi in a painful yet disdainful way to Anjali. At the same time the guards arrived and caught hold of her. Away from Aditi, Abhimaan asked the guards and receptionist  how did she entered the building.

"I took a few minutes to go to washroom. So maybe she entered the building at that time." said the receptionist in a low voice.

Turning to the guards Abhimaan gestured them to speak.

"There was someone at the gate asking for the direction so i went to him and he was on is break". said one of the guards. Acknowledging their statements Abhimaan gestured them to take Aditi out of the building and warned them to never let her enter this building. If they feel any suspicion contact him then only let that person permit to the building. The guards and the receptionist left the meeting room. Feeling that Abhimaan is not in a best condition Anjali eyed the manager to take care of it and left to his cabin.

Abhimaan instructed her the way to his cabin and they reached. Anjali helped him to sit on the sofa and grabbed a glass of water from the table. After drinking it she asked him does he need to say something to her while rubbing his back inn a comforting way.

" umm how will i say my dark past to her. Will she believe me. Will she say something unpleasant". thought Abhimaan to himself.

Feeling the inner battle of him she said" I know you are worried about what will I think. You didn't have to worry about that. I won't judge you and most importantly i won't judge before knowing the truth. So you can be relieved".

Hearing this itself he felt a little relief. Gaining his courage to tell his past to her he looked into her eyes and opened his mouth to speak but .......

TO BE CONTINUED.....