1- MISS YOU BOTH

" Finally" she said and breathed out. Walking out from the airport she said to her BFF. Yes, she is out FL Anjali. She is a model in Paris, now she returned to India after completing her 7 year old contact in her previous agency.

    She is very famous in Paris and india too. In these 7 years she had only spent less time with her family but her BFF is her manger/ assistant. His nae is Rohit. They are friends from childhood and also they are neighbours. Rohit is like a brother to her and vice versa as Rohit and anjali are only child of their parents.

     Today she returned to India after 7 years in Paris. Her parents has something up their sleeves but poor anjali she doesn't know anything.

  After 2 days she is going to join AR agency which is a very reputable agency in India. It is also a agency which topped under 3 in India.

     She reached home from airport and rang the doorbell. The door suddenly opened & she was taken into a bone crushing hug by her mother. After she hugged her mother she hugged her father. " I missed you" anjali said controlling her tears. " We missed you too" said her parents with their glistening eyes.

      Rohit greeted and give a side hug to Anjali's parents. Then Rohit left from there to his parents' house. After their emotional moment she walked into the dining area. Her eyes sparkled seeing the dishes infront of her.

       Because it was her favourite & she missed her  mother's hand made food. Because she need to be in shape she can't eat too much of her favourite foods. The dishes were rice, paneer butter masala, butter chicken, chicken lollipop and naan.

  She knew she can't resist her mother's hand made food so she decided that it's her cheat day .

      Rohit was wecomed by his parents' embrace. Then they ate lunch after both families too a nap. Then Rohit's family left to Anjali's house. They chatted for so long while sipping tea and having snacks. Both ladies left to kitchen to make dinner. After they made the dinner Anjali's mother called her." Anju come lets have dinner. Call others also." After having dinner Rohit's family returned to their home. Then anjali and her parents also returned to their room. After taking a shower and doing night routine she drifted to her peaceful dreamland hoping the next day to be a joyful and peaceful one.

TO BE CONTINUED.........