10 - ARE THEY READY

" So children what is your answer " asked Abhimaan's mother.

"No " answered Anjali.

There was an eerie silence for a moment.

"Dear can you explain why do you answered no" asked the elders.

" huh i mean no but yes." answered Anjali.

"The thing is i cant marry a man who i don't personally know. it is the first time we are meeting so i can't just say yes to marry him." replied to elder's questions answer

" Before marriage i would like to know him" 

A silence crept around their vicinity. Later everyone smiled at her explanation.

" Haa, what you said is completely understandable. we just asked you if you want to proceed further with this marriage." said Abhimaan's mother

" The thing is if you want to see another boy if you didn't like him ." said his mother after seeing confusion written all over her face.

"You both can go on dates and get to know each other more. After all that if you both still think that you both are not suitable then we will cancel this marriage." said his father.

'why my parents are saying like this . Don't they like her as daughter-in-law. ahh but i wont let her go. For the first time i like a girl then you are telling me to forget her if she didnt lie me. For god sake we haven't talked each other so how will you know about me ." he thought to himself.

As his father said the later Abhimaan was jumping with joy. He got a chance to get to know her.

You don't need to say about Anjali. She also liked him quite a bit. If after getting ti know him and they didn't click with each other she wouldn't proceed further. 

They both made eye contact like saying in the cliche romance parts. Both of them were too much into the eye contact that they forget that four pairs of eyes glancing at hen with teasing eyes. They cleared their throats to grab both the youngsters attention. And they were successful on that. Both Abhimaan and Anjali averted their eyes and blushed.

" ahem so you go on dates according to your schedule" said Anjali's parents.

" And Anjali i don't have any problem you continuing your career" said her maybe to be mother-in-law.

Anjali looked at her in confusion.

" ahh i said this because i know some of the in laws doesn't like their DIL working after marriage. So i thought to clear it up. Moreover   a women should be financially independent. No not only women bit both men and women. You know iam a such a cool mother " she said winking at the last part.

Everyone had a genuine smile on their faces. Her son and husband were looking at her with a proud feeling. Who won't right. Anjali smiled merrily at her may be to be mother-in-law s statement.

And about Anjali's parents they where both happy that their daughter will be going to them if she says yes to this marriage proposal. Abhimaan was on cloud nine.

They distributes sweets and got into chatting and teasing the youngsters while having lunch. After having lunch they bid farewell and left to their home. Before they left Abhimaan asked Anjali's number. All the way back he was smiling thinking about her. And he was genuinely happy that he got a chance to get to know her and ...... to maybe woo her.

Today is the day Anjali going to his company as a model. She was excited to go because  she knew that he still didn't know that who she is. Well isn't it a time for surprise then. Along with her bestfriend who is her manager she left to his company. Abhimaan woke up with a smile on his face because of thinking about her. Otherwise he wouldn't be that happy. Nowadays he was also smiling, zoning out and thinking about her. He knew today a model was going to sign with them but he didn't saw her photo yet due to that fact that he was lost in her . As  usual he left to his company after having breakfast and bidding his parents bye.

Along with Rohit she reached the company. Enquiring about the meeting room along with the receptionist both of them left to the meeting room with the receptionist. Abhimaan was getting ready for the meeting in the meeting room with his assistant and some of the employees. Hearing the door opening he looked at he door only to get stunned. Never in his dreams he thought that it will be her. A person he didn't want to see for his rets of his life.

Aditi..... a person he didn't want to entangle his life  with again.

TO BE CONTINUED.......