15 - HIS SOLACE

Day's passed by. It was the day she will start working in her new agency.  Maybe that is why both couldn't sleep properly yesterday. Excited, nervous and happiness were the emotions they both felt. Especially Abhimaan as he can see her in his company and spent more time with her if their schedule allow. As for their relationship they are taking baby steps. Abhimaan needs time to start a new relation as his past friendship was not so pleasant. So they are taking their sweet time before marriage.

Abhimaan doesn't want to hung upon his past. He want to try this relation. Anyway we can't change the past nor determine the future. 

Today it is her fist day at the new agency. After doing the morning routine she started getting ready. While doing her hair she got a message. Opening the chat she smiled looking at the message. It was from Abhimaan wishing her 'all the best '. Reading his message a smile formed on her lips. After having breakfast she left to the agency. As it was first day there was not any work but had meeting.

She is popular in India but not as popular in Paris or America . So they had a meeting about on how to make her popular in India and she has experience in modeling industry which is to her advantage. For  two, three brands she is still the ambassador. The meeting ended pretty quickly. 

Today was her off day. Deciding to surprise him she got ready and drove off to the agency. Upon reaching there she parked the bike and got inside the company. Seeing a commotion a bit further from the reception desk she paced to the crowed. Seeing the person who is causing the commotion her blood boiled. With an angry face and a cold look she scuttered towards her . All the employees present there gave their attention to Anjali upon seeing her. She said in her cold voice " Everyone go and do your job ". They knew their boss and Anjali are not friends and they respect her so they went to do their work without any objection. Anjali signaled the security to stand in a corner with her eyes. They understood her quickly and did as she told. Anjali stood face to face with Aditi. Before she could say anything they heard some footsteps as there weren't any noise. Turning their attention to that direction , there stood Abhimaan shocked seeing Aditi even after pushing her out of the agency that day. Seeing her he started to sweat, slowly becoming difficult to breath. He looked into Anjali's eyes , her eyes softened, she slowly started to make her way towards him. Before she could reach him Aditi hurriedly walked and clung onto him. Still Abhimaan looked into Anjali's eyes, he found his solace there. Taking big steps Anjali stood between her and him. Anjali took Aditi's hand and twisted it as she was beyond angry how she clung onto him. And it was clearly visible how uncomfortable was he.

 " Don't you dare touch him or come near him". Anjali said in a calm yet cold voice. It send shivers down him and Aditi and his secretary.

" Don't you have any shame or anything. you were humiliated last time and still you came here". Anjali again said.

" I love him and i know he also loves me. Don't you come between us". Aditi scoffed and said.

Hearing this the rest three of them were disgusted at that fact she thinks he loves her.

Standing in front of Abhimaan and clasping his palm in her she Anjali said

" Girl, you are so delusional. Its your misconception that he loves you. Every f*ucking human being can see how uncomfortable is he around you. And no he doesn't love you. Get that s*it in your head".   Signaling the guards to take her out of the company she said to his secretary that they will go to his office and do not disturb them. He was not at all in a good condition, he was sweating and even shivering. Anjali took him to his office and opened the door for him and closed after she entered. Turing she was engulfed in a hug that too tight one. She knew how scared he is feeling , and how he need to be comforted. Slowly, they moved  to the couch without breaking the hug. She felt her garment getting wet, because of his crying. Her heart clenched seeing him crying and she couldn't do anything to help him, only comforting him was all she could do. One hand in his hair and other hand  at his back moving back and forth comforting him. Few minutes later she felt his grip on her loosen, he fell asleep. He snuggled on her chest seeking her comfort and warmth. Seeing this she smiled at his gesture.

Taking his mobile phone she called his secretary and told him to take care of the Aditi's matter and also asked about his schedule. Confirming he is free for the rest of the day she informed to bring something light to eat and any beverage.  Minutes later someone knocked the door and she said a "come in" allowing the person to get in. Abhimaan's secretary came in and placed the food and beverage and turn to leave at that time Anjali said not to disturb them. Understanding he nodded and left. Turning her attention to him she kissed his forehead and caressed his cheek

Half an hour later Abhimaan slowly opened his eyes and saw snuggled up in someone's chest. He quickly sat up and saw Anjali , he visibly relaxed at the same time astonished that he didn't get any nightmare as he usually gets. Even last meeting her he got nightmare that night. Seeing him in a daze she patted his shoulder softly. Abhimaan looked at her, she asked

" How are you feeling ". 

" Better than last time ". He said with a small smile

Reciprocating his action she said 

" Go and wash your face and have something. The food is at your desk"

Understanding that she doesn't want to ask him further about the unpleasant thing he nodded at her went to wash his face.

TO BE CONTINUED........