7 - HIS THOUGHT

Abhimaan's pov:-
It was dinner time. We all settled around the dining table. I was thinking about what to answer. I didn't know when the dishes arrived. I looked up to see my Amma looking at me with a frown adorned her face.

"What is it Amma " . I asked her.
She smiled slyly before saying. Wait I know this smile something is cooking in her brain.
" Are you thinking about her ". She asked me.
I got confused at who she was referring to.

Looking at my confused  face  my mom uttered something under her breath and achan laughed silently at her statement. Huffing she said " I asked you about that girl or precisely saying your would be wife". This made me blush.

Why do i blush when someone saying about her or when thinking  about her. Now that I think about it she is beautiful, well mannared, savage, and respectful. Her smile is killing. I would love to see her smile .

" Yes" i said meekly.
"Eh" my parents said at the same time.
"Ahem I am ready to marry her " i said but this time louder. There was a moment of silence . I looked up to them with a abnormal heartbeat. They smiled brightly and came and hugged me tightly or should I say crushed me.

Wow this much happiness just because i said YES to the proposal.
Amma was jumping in excitement while my Acha had a warm smile. After that we completed our dinner and retired to our bed.

Completing my night routine i layed on my bed but thinking about her. I searched about her in the internet. Then it struck me that I have seen her somewhere. I thought for a long time but didn't get the answer.

I slowly started to imagine our future. Marrying her, going on trips with her, cuddling with her, honeymoon having kids with her. This thought itself made me smile. Then what will be my reaction when it actually happens.

Somehow I was very much excited to see her. It is very weird for me . She is not a bad choice.
She will be perfect no she is perfect.
Toghther we will be perfect.
Thinking all this i slowly drifted to sleep  but this time I had a smile on my lips.

TO BE CONTINUED