14 - KISS

The meeting had been postponed to the next day as their boss was not in a good condition to go on with the meeting . So Anjali and her manager took their leave after the couple got out of the room. The next day came slower than expected. Doing their routine as normally they do they returned to their respective places. Today was their rearranged meeting. By the time Abhimaan has known why she was there, at  his company yesterday. 

After their talk before they get married they decide to date first then if they feel they are compatible then only they will move to marriage. Their parents were a little sad but more than happy that their children decided to give it  a try. I feel like I will fall for him more as time passes.  Anjali thought to herself. Getting into her professional look she entered the meeting room and greeting everyone present there. Acknowledging the greeting they too greeted her including Abhimaan.

Anjali signed the contract and now she is officially heir model. As she has prior experience in the industry they doesn't have to train her as they do normally for rookie model. She would join next week onwards as this day is Thursday.

Bidding the employees and their boss her farewell she moved out of the meeting room only to get a message from him. 

Come to my office. not as a model of my agency but as my future wife. with an wink emoji.  

Reading his message she smiled meekly. Maybe because she doesn't want her manger to tease her. But unfortunately he saw her meekly smiling at the phone. She heard a coughing voice which brought her out of her reverie. Forcing a smile on her lips she turned around only to witness Rohit with a teasing smile.

"Why were you smiling at your phone". asked Rohit with lifting an eyebrow and a teasing smile on his lips.

" ahem.. nothing". She sounded unsure and a small blush was on her cheeks.

" Is it because of someone that you are blushing ." He asked teasingly.

" yes". She wanted to sound confident but wasn't. and thinking about him definitely didn't help her at this situation.

Apprising the message that was sent by Abhimaan to Rohit she waited for him to reply. Rohit was feeling happy that she got someone she has started to develop trust, rely and maybe have a future with if she is ready. After all you can't force someone to be in a relationship. That's toxic. As an individual they have the right to choose who they want to with but if that someone use them or has any bad intention toward the other party then other's can state intrude.

Anjali directed herself to his office. Knocking she heard a 'come in'. Hearing the sound of the closing of door Abhimaan looked up and gave her a uneven smile. Even though   it was an uneven smile she felt warm, a warm feeling spreading through her.

" You know you don't need to knock on the door ". 

Deciding to tease him a little with an innocent look she said

"What if you are doing something inappropriate with someone. If i don't knock you will get caught."

His mouth parted , and and unbelievable look on his face stared at her face for a few moments. Suddenly she started laughing out loud  making him to laugh along with. He laughed a genuine one after his encounter with Aditi. He knew it was her teasing but at that moment he seriously thought that she thought in that way about him. Which seriously scared the sh*t out of him.

Slowly the laughter died, looking into each other's eyes, the atmosphere around them changed. They slowly moved  forward still maintaining eye contact. His hand slowly raising to grab her waist and her hand to grab his neck. Her one hand scratching his scalp and other his nape while she initiated the kiss. Their breath mingling, lips touching, feeling an emotion that they never have encountered. Her scratching the scalp soothing him and giving him butterflies. She took the lead, dominating the kiss giving him more a butterfly sensation in his stomach that he only had heard before.

TO BE CONTINUED......