8- THE ENCOUNTER

Finally it was the d-day. Yes today will be the day they will meet each other for the first time. Both the families are in a rush. Why not it's a big day for both the families. Anjalis's family were decorating in a simple way, arranging food and getting Anjali ready. And at the other house 2 people were ready but there was 1 person who was not ready. He was not getting anything good to wear. And above all he was so nervous and anxious. Thinking about what will she think or say about him blah blah .

The great abhimaan who is not anxious for anything is not nervous. How ironic. He is doing a fashion show  because he is nervous about their first meet

And there was another person who is also nervous. Yes you gussed it right it's our FL Anjali. Somehow she is also nervous. She is in a peach saree with simple embroidery a d with some makeup not heavy one simple one.

Maybe they both don't know that without they knowing love started to bloom.

After taking a last look at herself she sat on her bed and waiting for someone to call her when the supposed groom arrive.

ANJALI'S POV:

O God why am I so nervous. Ok Anjali calm down. Take a deep breath and release. Okayy that helped a little bit. I need to distract myself now.

I opened Wattpad on my phone  and started to read some stories . I was so engrossed in reading that i didn't even know that someone was standing beside me because I felt someone shaking me by my shoulder. Yup it was nine other than my Amma but she was glaring at me. Oh no what did I do to make her angry.

"Anju what are you doing huh from God knows how much time I was calling you. They've arrived and is asking you. Come down now or else"i didn't let her complete by showing my puppy eyes. Hah it works every time . At that time my one and only monkey came laughing his as* out . Wow what a timing. Wait he was glowing hmmm  I guess he confessed his feelings. Oh boy you didn't say about it. Wait till they leave then I will show you.

When I was proceeding to go downstairs he got a call. He was smiling . Hmm so SHE is calling him. Ok I will leave you for now.

I reached downstairs and looked ahead. I saw HIM , une and aunty. They smiled and greeted me and vice versa. Achan introduced me but didn't say anything about my occupation coz I told him. Ofcourse I want to have some fun. By the look of his face i guess he didn't figure out who am I.  So why not have some fun.

I served them tea. Sweets and snacks was already there as Amma kept it there. After some good time elders suggested that us to go have and talk.
I obliged  it gestured him to come with me. We entered my room. He entered my room first, later me. He was looking around the room. As i entered the room i locked the door.

His face was shocked as his eyes were wide and jaw open . *Smirk*  aww he is blushing . I slowly step toward him and........

To be continued