11 - HER

Aditi..... an individual he didn't want to entangle his life again with.

Aditi was a dark past from his college life. She, Rohan, Abhimaan and Sakshi was a gang. They became a gang from the first year of college. From a young age Aditi has been the center of attention and due to that she has always had high self- esteem. She is beautiful in her own way as everyone is. When she first met Abhimaan she instantly got a crush on him. Why not he was a gentleman and was sweet to everyone. She thought that he will fall for her eventually as time passes. Months passed and yet he has never looked in a way that showed he in love with her. This frustrated her. And he was sweet and well behaved with everyone that triggered her. She wanted him as only her. She didn't like the way he was friendly and approachable with others. 

Slowly she started to get involved in his life. Interfering with his matter, who is he going with, who is he talking with etc. Especially when any female is talking or trying to approach him she would interfere . She even started to threaten them. Abhimaan didn't know that the threatening of her. When Abhimaan found that she was deliberately shooing the females that were trying to approach him he confronted her but he didn't know things where getting out of hand. From a young age Aditi got everything she wanted. She was the spoiled daughter of her parents. 

Eventually she started to stalk him on social media, stalk him wherever he goes, spamming with texts, calls, emails etc. Seeing a change in the behavior of his friend he started to feel uncomfortable. Slowly detaching from Aditi caused in that. But the detachment of him caused her to become more obsessive towards him. Leading her to caught up in a disorder called OLD. Obsessive Love Disorder.

We see in movies that the hero stalking the heroine as romantic it is because they picturize it into something romantic. But in real life it is not. It is uncomfortable, creepy, fear get imprinted in your heart and an unwanted attention. Abhimaan found it odd Aditi "accidently"  coming to the places he goes. Slowly he started to feel anxious whenever someone abruptly calls him, taps on his shoulder etc. He even started to get nightmares Aditi coming to him with an evil intention. He said his encounter with Aditi that "accidently" happens according to her to his both bestfriends. Even they both found it odd of their accidental encounters. Because of Aditi , Sakshi couldn't spend time with Abhimaan like before. When they meet Aditi comes up with some illogical excuses to get both apart. 

Getting  suspicious of her behavior they collected her texts, mails, footage of her following him and collected it. They first confronted her but there was no use. Finally they sued her legally and found out that she had developed OLD.  .By the end of all this it was almost the end of their second semester. Because of  Aditi's Behavior he had already developed anxiety, depression, and he couldn't trust anyone , even physical touch was too much for him. They consulted a psychologist and started therapy for him. With the help of therapy and his corporation he get well gradually. 

It has been more than eight years that they have seen each other. He was shocked to see her there with a smile plastered to her lips like nothing happened. She dawdled near to his vicinity. The employees presented in there were surprised to see someone walking towards their boss that too who have they not seen their boss with. Seeing her coming to the vicinity to him he clenched his jaws, tightened his fists. A person he absolutely disgust in his life is her. Abhimaan started to get the flashbacks of her following, the nightmares he experienced. 

He asked her " What the f are you doing here".

She replied " Iam here to see you baby". while batting her eyelashes.

By releasing a breath he said" I don't know how you got in but you are not welcomed here". He said controlling himself from lashing out on her. Sure he is sweet and friendly but not with the one he got nightmare from and those awful experience he had and also the innocent souls she threatened with.

Even after saying her to get out of there she continued her walk toward him . Seeing this he fumed and said in a raged tone " GET OUT" while punching his hand on the table . The paper weight fell on the floor when his hands accidently brushed it.

Everyone visibly flinched at his tone. Their boss was not someone who behave this way so they are not used to his this self. Anjali was nearing to the meeting room when they hear a thud sound.  Three of them fastened their pace and stepped their foot to the meeting room. They  fully opened the slightly opened door and was shocked to see the sight in the meeting room.

TO BE CONTINUED........ 

MR SWEET & MS CONFIDENTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara