19 - HER PAST (1)

Author's Pov

They both were looking into each other's eyes in silence, sometime passes by Anjali slowly opened her mouth to tell him about the reason of her panic attack. But she was hesitating. She knows he won't judge her but still she can't find herself to say it to him. The people who got to know about this has judged her already and this is bugging her mind thinking he will also do the same.

Gathering her courage, she started. " It was the time when I first landed in Paris and was new to this modelling agency. It took some time for me to get on the ramp as they were very uptight about everything. After my third show, I was invited to the upper class meeting where famous models, designers all gather and so my agency so urged me to attend the meeting. As I was new and had little to no connections I agreed. Living there and not making much was tough. Being new to this field I had no choice but to attend this. Eventually I got ready and reached the venue. I saw one of my colleague and start to chat with her. The part was not to my liking as Iam an introverted person but for the sake of career I act as an extroverted person."

" It was the dance time one man came near me and asked me for dance not finding anyone I agreed with him. He was tall, handsome but the way he grabbed my hand and waist didn't settle well with me. After the first song I took my leave from him and went to the washroom. But I didn't know that he was following me. After I was done with the washroom, I started walking to the lawn as I wanted to be in peace, silence. I was going to the lawn, he followed me quietly when I almost reached the end of the hallway, he caught me and led me to a room. No one was there. I tried to remove his hold from me, but it was in vain. I was wearing a mermaid silhouette garment it and restricted my movement. Reaching the room, he opened the door and threw me on bed. Before I could even stand up, he came and grabbed me by my arms. The longer he touched me the longer I was getting a disgusting feeling. His hold on me was painful. I couldn't do anything. I was new here and I am just starting my career. Grabbing my hair, he said " You know the moment you stepped in here I laid my eyes on you. The body you have, has perked my interest in you. The moment I laid my eyes on you, wanted to f*ck you right then and there, but you were acting like you don't want it. Why are you acting like you are pure huh, playing hard to get Babygirl."

I was stunned at his comment. When did I ever play hard to get. Looking into lustful eyes were making my skin crawl. I have no one to rely on. I have me, myself. Suddenly he grabbed my neck and moved his face to kiss me I immediately moved my face away from him. This action of mine angered him more. He angerly said " Why the f*ck are you moving your face away from me huh, don't you want to get more shows. If you, please me I might get you some good deals. You have to satisfy me, be my toy. If you don't satisfy me, you might get blacklisted."

His words made me angrier. Just because he wants this doesn't mean I need to obey him. I need to do something. I need to find something that can be useful for me to protect. Scanning my eyes around the room, my eyes landed on a wine bottle. I have to be near there to use this. Think Anju think something. Gulping my saliva, I looked at him. With a disgusting smirk he looked at me and said, " What are you looking at Babygirl." Uh the way he says Babygirl is making me want to puke." I don't know what to say but before that can you loosen your hold on me, please." I said battling my eyelashes and tracing my finger to from his ears to jaw line to make it look like I want him. I really wanted to puke by the way I was acting. Slowly he stands up and also made me stand.

He slowly loosed his hold on me, but his lustful gaze was still on me, taking this chance I slowly walked backwards keeping the eye contact with him. I slowly slid my hand where the wine bottle was kept and took a hold on it. Tracing my fingers from jawline to his chest in a seductive way, my hold on to the bottle became tighter. Finding for an opportunity to smash this onto his head and to escape. Finding that he was getting distracted by my tracing of fingers I raised the bottle to smash it on to his head, but he caught my hand. " Are you trying to fool me." he said with anger and his old on me again tightened.

I was trembling by now. I need to do something to escape from here. Even if I was r*ped by him no one will know. No one will come to know about my missing in the party. He grabbed my neck and forwarded his face to kiss me. I kept wiggling and moving my head side to side. His hold will for sure leave a bruise by the way he was holding me. It started to pain me. My action angered him more and he took hold of my dress from shoulder and ........

TO BE CONTINUED .......