13 - RELIEF

Gaining his courage to speak to her, he opened his mouth to speak . At that exact moment Anjali's manager knocked on the door of Abhimaan's office taking both souls by surprise. Adjusting their garments Abhimaan in a composed way gave permission to enter. Opening the door Rohit was awkward for disturbing the couples. He knew it isn't the time to interrupt them but  Anjali's schedule doesn't allow them to take much if her time.

" Sorry for disturbing you but we need to hurry." said Rohit in a awkward but professional manner.

" It's okay." said Abhimaan in a professional tone but Anjali could differ his unpleasant voice hidden underneath his professional tone.

"Rohit , if i don't have any urgent business then can i spend some time with him." Asked Anjali to her manager.

" Hmm you don't have that much important or urgent business so i guess it's fine to spend some time with each other." He affirmed her.

Excusing them Rohit went from there giving the couple to spent their tome alone. After  the exit  of Rohit the atmosphere between the couples changed. Again gaining his courage he looked into his her eyes. Slowly he held her palm in  his palm. Anjali squeezed her palm, giving him sign to start saying whenever he is ready. Taking a deep breath Abhimaan started to say about his past to Anjali.

He said the days how were they friends and the gradual obsession of his ex- friend. He narrated his dreadful days were he was scared of any type of physical touch, the paranoid feeling of someone following him etc. In between Abhimaan shivered telling his past. He said how seeing Aditi today triggered him. 

He also said about the therapy days. He uttered how somethings can trigger him. All this while Anjali intently heard all about his past. When he shivered, she hugged him and patted his back in a soothing and comforting way. Hearing all this Anjali had tears in her eyes. She again got saddened the pain he have endured in past. She knew how hard was it and is it for him. She never imagined that behind that bright smile he suffered this much. She admired the man who is in front of her as who he is. It is not easy to overcome a psychological trauma. Depression, anxiety, PTSD, eating disorder and many other disorders we may know or may not, is not something that one should take lightly. 

She very well can connect to him how he suffered as she also experienced the same. It's rue when someone say that you very well  know other person's problem if you go through the same thing. Everyone doesn't have to go through some traumatic evens to experience other person's problem, we all go through something that is big for us.

" you know you did well. You have gone through enough in the past. I guess you were reluctant that ii would judge you if you say about your past right." Anjali expressed her opinion in a soft voice.

" Hmm yes i thought you would judge me for my past. Today i got triggered seeing her that is why i am like this now. Now i feel a lot better after i shared my past with you." he gave her a small smile and hugged her real tight. They comforted each other in a warm hug not knowing that  the time has passed by.

TO BE CONTINUED........