21 - WHO IS HE?

I looked at him.  A sigh left my lips. Thinking about him made me shiver. Never have I ever experienced this situation. Mustering courage with my hand on his, which, currently giving me strength I narrated all the happenings of this event. It took time for me to say it aloud. I was shivering when narrating all this. But he was there comforting me.

                          After some time, I got my senses back. Frowning I asked him. 

" When did you get here?" " No, how did you get here?"

" Umm, I was here for two days. I was preparing to meet you. And just because you don't say it doesn't mean I don't understand you are having a hard time."

" I knew the way you sounded yesterday; you were not okay. You were putting on a happy facade."

  He said to me. He saw right through me. 

" Leave all that. Tell me your address." Nodding at him I gave my current residential address.

                                         We reached my apartment. Getting down I bid my bye to him to not occupy his time anymore. Just as I turned to leave, I heard another door shut. Immediately I turned back to see him coming to me.

" If you think I am going to leave you alone after you experienced this then you are wrong." He said nonchalantly.

                                        I looked at him with wide eyes. Shocked at what he said. I don't really want to be alone right now. I didn't want to take up his time that is why I didn't say anything to him. Somehow amidst all this chaos happened I felt warm inside. I was really grateful to him I don't know how to express it. moving forward I took him in a hug. I looked at him and said a thank you with a smile. He with a small nod reciprocated my smile. We walked inside my apartment. The lock was of password. I pressed the password and it opened.

                                  He started looking around while I moved towards my room to freshen up and change my clothes. I felt filthy in this dress. I don't know what to do maybe scrub it off. But will it really go his touch, disgusting.  I stripped off my dress and looked myself in the mirror. I saw hos handprints on my wrist. Suddenly my memory went towards when he was forcing me. I felt suffocated. Taking the loofa, I started scrubbing myself to remove his touch from my body. I felt a stinging sensation wherever I had scrubbed. But it didn't stop me. 

                                    I don't know what to do. But somehow, I need to remove his disgusting filthy touch that I feel throughout my body. I got out of my scrubbing myself when I hear loud banging on the door and also his voice. I stopped scrubbing myself and took a bath and got dressed. I felt whole body stinging as I was out of my trance. 

                                     Entering into the living room I looked at him. The look on his says he knew what I was doing. He gestured me to move forward and sit beside him. I slowly neared him and sat beside him. Gingerly, he wrapped his arms around me. Giving in to my emotions, I started crying I knew I could no longer hold. I didn't know what to do. I was seeking comfort in his embrace. I don't want anyone to know about this incident especially my parents. They will be really worried. I don't know how much time has passed I felt sleepy. 

TO BE CONTINUED............