9- ADMIRATION AND LOVE

abhimaan's pov

I woke up pretty early in the morning. Because I was having mixed emotions it is because I will finally meet her today.

Just thinking about meeting her made me smile.  Still in the thoughts of her i started doing my morning routine. But there was a slight change in it. Because today  iam in a very good mood. I felt serene.

Quickly getting ready i went downstairs. Seeing my parents there I wished them a good morning with a huge smile. They too wished me.
"Someone is ready really early today.""what is so special today."
Amma asked teasingly.
I blushed at this and his my smile small I had because I knew who she was referring to.

After their teasing in between the breakfast i returned to my room to check some emails and work also checked tomorrow's schedule.

Couple of hours later I got ready in a shirt and pants and moved downstairs. 10 minutes later achan and Amma also came there. Amma instructed servants something.

Reaching our destination we rang the door bell and an elderly male came and received us. I assume him to be anjali's father.

He had a warm smile. Their home felt homely and cosy. Few seconds later a elderly women also came with a warm smile lingering on her lips.

Our parents chatted and in between i also gave answers for the question which were directed to me.

Minutes later anjali's Amma bought her to the living room. Oh my god she look so ethereal. Simple yet beautiful. She is wearing a simple peach colour saree with embroidery but still she looks so beautiful.

Our eyes met. She was lost in me. I smirked at her and she slightly blushed. Aww she looks so cute. The effect i had on her have me some confidence reducing my nervousness.

Our parents said us to talk privately. Nodding  she led me to her room. She has a nice aesthetic. I was looking around the room suddenly I heard the door closing sound. Hearing it i immediately looked at the direction.
My eyes widened and my jaws were on the ground if it was in cartoon i swear i would've looked so funny. Regaining my posture I looked up to her face which had a sly smile.

That smile indicated that she has cooked something in her mind. Oh is she going to hug me, or... Kiss me or...... Nah why do you such dirty mind. Control yourself.

Pov end

Anjali started to near towards him with that sly smile, his breath quickened  and started to move backwards till his back hit wall. Slowly he closed his eyes. Anjali on the other hand walked towards him and shadowed him. Her face near to his. Their breaths mingled.

Leaning towards his face she whispered
" What are you anticipating".
Opening his eyes he looked at her shyly and confused. upon seeing his expression deshe burst out laughing. Flustered he asked her why is she laughing.
" I was just teasing you."
"You were smirking at me earlier so.... I thought to take a small revenge." She completed.

Widening his eyes he said
"You just did that for a revenge ."
"Hmm yes and you were so adorable" . She said smiling.

"Hey iam not adorable. Iam hot, handsome and sexy."
He said winking at her.
Shaking her head she decided to change the topic and to  a start conversation.

" Ahem so iam Anjali, a model . Was at Paris."
" Hello iam abhimaan , founder of AR agency."  Smiling he said to her.

" I know who doesn't know you . You are very famous in India. The handsome bachelor and girls crush." Said Anjali teasingly.

Laughing he said " so you know iam handsome huh." Asked raising his eyebrow.

" So.. you said you are from paris then are you planning to continue your career in India or is there any plan." Abhi put forth his question.

" Yes, the contractual period of my previous agency in Paris was over and it was for 7 years. And I've been away from my parents too long. So I thought anyway the contract period was over so thought to continue any agency here." Said Anjali .

" Oh I see you are a very ambitious person. To be honest I like career orientation women.you know everyone struggle to become who they are today and it is really unfair to see some women leaving their job or career or are forced to just because of marriage. Being financially independent is important for everyone regardless of their gender."

When abhi completed Anjali was impressed by what he said. she started to admire him and also love but she didn't know it was love.

" Wow I think this world people like you . No matter what gender you are everyone has their right to choose what they want to do. For relationships there shouldn't be any sacrifice but I think compromise is needed. Understanding your partner and all is really important especially trust and communication. Regarding marriage I think you will take time to adjust because a new person is going to become a part of your life, soulmate and also your partner in crime for lifetime. A marriage is also the bonding of 2 familiar along with 2 individuals."

He looked at her admiringly. She said what is on her mind without beating around the bush and also in a more understanding way.

" If you had said that after marriage I need to quit my career i would've rejected you on the spot." She said teasingly .

He looked at her astonished. When she was speaking  all her childishness and playfulness were replaced with seriousness except for the last sentence.

They both looked at each other and gave a warm smile.

" So is that a yes." He asked slowly and hesitatingly.

" What do you think." She asked him raising her eyebrows.

" I guess it is a yes from you ."
He said not so firmly. Before she could answer they were called back to where the others were .

Smiling abhimaan's mother asked them
" So both of you what is your answer ."

To be continued ....