56.

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

"All that crying ain't gone do it" my mom said while looking around the closet, "Ain't no way y'all got a divorce, I don't believe this"

"I signed the papers"

"And why would you sign the papers?"

"Because I — I can't force her to be in a marriage. At first I thought she was playing, but no" she sighed and shook her head

"I don't believe this, I don't. So, when she coming to get the rest of her stuff?"

"I guess whenever she figure out her living arrangements. I don't know, but can we talk about something else?"

She was just looking at me as I wiped my face. She's been in shock ever since she first found out about it.

This shit is real.

I haven't talked to Flau'jae in weeks, literally. If we do talk, it's about Au'jaeuh of course. Those conversations last for two or three minutes.

I'm mad at myself because I allowed my dad to break up a happy home. I let him get in my head and now I'm alone.

The crazy thing about this is that I haven't talked to him since the day Flau'jae popped up on us. That was weeks ago, so that's fucked up.

I been texting and calling, but he don't pick up.

"And what's happening with the decor, the pictures?" she asked before I looked at her annoyed

All she's doing is asking questions.

"They're staying up, I'm not changing nothing up"

"I feel like y'all playing, and it's not funny. Angel y'all for real?" she asked while holding a concerned look on her face

"No ma, I'm not just in here crying for no reason. You think I'm crying for no reason?"

"You cry about any and everything, so I don't know. All I'm saying is that I don't believe y'all, I don't"

"You see her clothes gone, it's not all but some"

"When she picked up Jaeuh the other day her ring was still on. You still got yours on too"

"I'm not taking it off either, it's not gonna be that easy. Can we talk about something else?" I asked before she sighed and shrugged

"I'm finna go anyway, what you finna get into?"

"I'm going out with the girls in a few hours. They want me to go to keep my mind occupied"

"Alright well y'all be safe, I love you" we shared a hug before she left out

I let out a huge sigh before just bursting into tears. I can't believe I'm sitting in this big ass house by myself crying.

This is so unreal.

I went and got in the bed before just going to sleep. Sleeping has been my bestie, literally.

If I don't have Jaeuh or I'm working, I'm sleep.

I woke up and got in the shower before getting myself together. We're going to the club, so I'm gonna dress up.

I'm actually excited to go out with the girls because we haven't went out in so long. I love when we get together, it's always good vibes.