7.

Flau'jae Johnson
______

"What if it jump up at you?" I said to Angel before the look of fear plastered across her face and I laughed

"Stop saying that, I don't wanna think about that. I'm literally tryna eat and you wanna play"

"I'm just saying they probably still alive, playing dead" I said while looking at the bowl of calamari on the table, "They look alive"

"What if your food jumped out at you?"

"If you know me you know I ain't never been scared" I said before throwing my fours up and she rolled her eyes

"You so annoying" she laughed before I shrugged slightly, "Can you try it with me?"

"Nope, you know I ain't eating that if it look like it's alive. It's bad enough I eat all this other stuff"

"It's dead"

"You slack, bae" she started laughing before picking up one and trying to put it in my mouth, "We gone fight in this restaurant"

"Don't knock it till you try it, I ain't knock you" she said before my mouth dropped and she laughed

"You don't wanna get into that conversation"

"Let's get into it because it's a lot of conversations we can get into. Conversations that you're not ready for, like at all"

"Wha - I heard you was gone ghost me, so you don't knock shit till you try it" I said before she laughed some more

"Who told you that?"

"Just know, I know and been knew. Why you was finna ghost me?" I asked genuinely wanting to know, "I always wanted to ask you that"

Angel is not a open book when it comes to her past relationships. She just keep it to herself, so if I wanna know something I have to ask.

I understand why cause nobody wanna talk about people they've dealt with in the past.

"It wasn't even about you, it was about me. I literally had just got out a relationship months prior. You know this because I told you"

"So what, you was still stuck on your ex?"

"No, I actually wanted to kill that hoe" she said before putting calamari in her mouth, "I wanted to focus on me"

"It sound like your ex sent you to me crazy, that's why you act like that" I said jokingly as she just stared, "So what made you stay instead of ghosting me?"

"You made me feel secure and happy again. It was your words too, I told you, you smooth"

"I'm a smooth operator fasho, but what happened next?" I asked before she chuckled and shook her head

"You just wanna hear me talk highly of you"

I do.

"I do, so keep going" I snickered as she shook her head, "I'm here for it"

"I caught feelings, you kept sweet talking me, and I locked you down" I started laughing because she really just said that

"I locked you down - don't ever tell me a half ass story no more"

"You'll get a extended version another day, but on a serious note. Why was that bitch holding my baby?"

My heart immediately dropped because I didn't think she'd find out. It's not like I wasn't gonna tell her, it honestly just slipped my mind

"I didn't let her if that's what you think"

"Um - that is what I think cause she was in your care. You're responsible for any and everything, literally"