23.

Flau'jae Johnson
______

"I keep repeating myself, I'm tired of repeating myself" I said before sighing and putting my head down

I been at rehearsal since six this morning. I didn't go to bed till midnight, I'm tired as hell.

This has been a repeated cycle since I left LA. Everything about this process is so frustrating and tiring.

Especially because I keep saying the same shit to everybody. Ain't nobody gone hear me till I start showing my ass.

Okay.

"Do you wanna take a break and come back?" I heard somebody say causing me to look up

"Ain't nobody taking a break" I said with a serious expression as everybody just stared, "Not until this whole section done"

I sat back in the chair and sighed.

"They said one of the props broke for this section of the dance" one of my back up dancers said before I just rolled my eyes

"Okay" I responded not even caring at this point

"No, it ain't okay cause them props cost too much" my momma said while getting up from her chair, "We need all them props"

I just watched as she gave out orders quickly left and right. She's such a business woman, and I love that for us.

This her first time saying anything since our first rehearsal.

She been quiet this whole time because this entire thing is my visuals. So, she don't really know how I want everything to be.

She don't even take control no more, she leave everything up to me. Once she was done giving out orders, she sat back down.

"Janae you can keep going" I told the choreographer before she nodded

She continued to critique the choreography as I just watched annoyed. They look so uncoordinated, I'm ready to go to sleep on them.

These dancers got till the end of rehearsals to get it right. I specifically handpicked them and now everybody acting like they can't dance.

I had a mental debate with myself before making the ultimate decision cut some people. Time is money, and they playing with both.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before looking at the time. It's time for me to go meet up with Angel.

Her and Jaeuh landed and now they on the way to the hotel.

"I'm leaving ma, Angel on the way to the hotel" I said before she nodded her head

"Alright, I'll see y'all later, I'm staying here for a little bit" she responded before I scrunched up my face

"I thought you said you leaving when I leave?"

"I changed my mind, I'm gone stay here for a little. I'm tryna see something"

"Taya staying to make sure everything good, and she gone give me the notes that she leave"

"I'm still staying" she said before I just let her be

I left out going to the truck and getting in. We pulled off before making it to the hotel. I beat them here, so I just laid down on my phone.

Once I got the call that they were here, I went and helped bring their bags up.

"You look tired" Angel said while laying on top of me and rubbing my ear

"I am"

"I already told you to take a nap" she said as I continued to look at my phone, "We're both tired, Jaeuh's sleep, we might as well take a nap"