28.

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

We got off our flight two hours ago, we're in Orlando. I don't really know why we're in Orlando this time, but sure.

I'm just following my wife's commands.

Tour hasn't officially started, they're still rehearsing. I know those dancers are tired because Flau'jae is working them like slaves.

They're gonna fall the fuck out.

"Yo' ass is not listening" Flau'jae said snapping me out of my thoughts

She can fold me up right here, and I wouldn't be ashamed. I always catch myself having sex flashbacks or just day dreams about it.

It's her fault, I blame her.

All I have to do is look at her and I'm fantasizing.

"I was, kind of"

"How you gone ask me to tell you what happened and you ain't listening?"

"Cause I was staring at your lips, they look edible. Let me kiss you, give me a kiss" I said before forcefully pulling her into a kiss

I can't help it, her lips just look so plumped. I was just repeatedly kissing her and she sat there allowing me to.

Everybody thinks I'm the baby, it's the other way around. Flau'jae is such a baby, and it doesn't help that her love language is physical touch.

She just likes to be touched and kissed on.

Even though we still haven't talked about the situation, I'm gonna act as if it doesn't exist. Thinking and talking about it is only gonna make me angrier.

She really said she want a divorce, what the fuck wrong with her?

I can't really tell if she was serious, she said it in a neutral tone. I'm honestly avoiding the topic purposely because if it's true, I'm flipping out.

I do catch myself throwing slugs, but I can't bite my tongue.

I'm proud that I can be in her presence while we're butting heads. If it was the same as years ago, she wouldn't get a smile out of me.

Growth.

"I love you" she said while hugging me, "I ain't retelling the story either"

"Now all of a sudden I'm loved, and why not just retell it?"

"Cause you should've been listening the first time. Like, what the hell you thinking about while I'm talking to you?"

I started laughing as she just stared at me.

"You already know what I was thinking about" she just shook her head as I kept laughing, "I can't help it"

"Come here" she said while chuckling and practically pulling me in her lap, "You really get down like that?"

"Why do you keep asking me that?"

"Cause it's been years, and I still can't believe this. I'm telling your momma, you nasty" she whispered to where only I could hear

I don't know why she's still so shocked by this. She always reacts as if this is brand new to her. Like we're married, she should be use to it.

Maybe I appear to be innocent.

"Stop"

"No, I'm telling her and we need to find Jaeuh something to wear. We dressing up for the dinner tonight"

"Why you didn't tell me ahead of time?" I asked because I don't have anything to wear either

"Cause I forgot"

Book 3: 4 bayou जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें