15.

Flau'jae Johnson
______

I looked at Shaniah from across the table irritated. She found out where I live and sent a note threatening my family.

Is she out of her mind?

Now, I feel like it's time to move again and we're gonna move. Angel don't know that Shaniah left a note, I told her it was nobody.

Did I lie?

"You know how I give it up, I got connections everywhere. If you wanna play, we can" I said before simply shrugging

"I can't believe this the same person who loved me. This the same person who promised me a ring, a baby, a house, a car, everything"

"Bitch you ruined it, you talking like I broke my promise. You cheated on me, I should feel a way" I said before she gave me a crazy look

I don't know why she keep tryna play me like I'm stupid. She cheated on me with my damn friend, I should be hurt .

"Flau'jae you cheated on me"

"Can you give up the reverse psychology shit?"

"It's not reverse psychology, you cheated on me" she repeated before I shook my head

"If I cheated why you still in my face years later?"

"Because I still love you, I want you and it's not too late. We can make this right, please bae"

"Shaniah — " I don't even know what else to say because I'm confused and annoyed

"Please just think about it"

"Let me tell you something, you crazy as hell. You sending threats and I can get you killed right here. I'm gonna get you killed"

"Killed?" she asked surprised

"Yes, I'm not fucking playing" I said slightly laughing out of anger, "My connections really be on that, that's why I been telling you to lay low"

"You'll get me killed?"

"You threatened to have people run down on me and my wife. On top of that, you tryna get my daughter taken from me. It's over for you"

"Let's compromise"

"Bitch no, you antagonized us for years. I'm finna put you on a shirt when you least expect it" I said before she started laughing

"I can't take you seriously"

"On my daughter, you finna die and this ain't no threat. You think I'm playing and that's the problem" I said before getting up and walking away

I left out the building heading back to my car. My mind is everywhere, and I'm so angry.

I want that bitch dead.

When it comes to my family, I will really stoop down to hell. I spared her for years, but I'm done with that.

Now, she about to die all because she can't control herself. When we was together our relationship wasn't even healthy.

We fought so much, verbally and physically. She expressed her emotions through cursing and hitting.

I might curse here and there, but hitting is a no. Once she got me to the point where I was comfortable hitting her, I checked out.

She always accused me of cheating, so that was something we argued over. She started to believe her own accusations.

Her believing her accusations led her to cheating. I fought my friend and her because they were wrong. They stayed together for two years and broke up.