49.

Flau'jae Johnson
______

"We coming back to get you, baby" I told Jaeuh while wiping her face, "You gone have fun with grandma, she taking you to a water park"

"I don't wanna go"

"You don't wanna come with GG?" my momma asked causing her to immediately shake her head no, "My feelings hurt, Jaeuh"

When she get in that mood where she don't want nobody but me and Angel, everybody feelings get hurt.

Au'jaeuh don't play no games.

"Give me a kiss" I instructed before she shook her head no, "You smart as hell"

She don't wanna give me a kiss cause she know that mean I'm leaving. I went ahead and gave her a kiss because I'm finna go.

We need to be at the airport and this holding us up. Angel in the car waiting, she claim she ain't wanna fight with Jaeuh.

In reality, she knew if she came in and saw Au'jaeuh crying for us we was gone miss our flight.

"Give grandma a kiss" I said before she shook her head no, "Alright, ma she tired anyway so she finna cry herself to sleep"

I put Jaeuh down and she just fell out on the floor crying. Her feelings is so hurt, I feel like a bad mom.

"Alright hurry and go, bye I love you"

"I love you too" I said before leaving out the living room before hearing Jaeuh cry louder

"Come here — Au'jaeuh" I heard my momma yell and I looked back to see Jaeuh running behind me

"You gotta stay with grandma" I told her as she held onto my leg tight, "This shit don't make no sense"

I looked at my watch before I picked her up.

"Flau'jae go she gone be okay" my momma said while coming around the corner

"I got ten minutes to spare, we was just tryna get there early. You know how the airport lines and stuff be"

"Exactly, so give me her and go. Angel been out there waiting anyway"

She took Jaeuh and I just hurried out the door. My heart crying cause I feel like I just abandoned her.

"I'm gone be in and out" Angel mocked me as we pulled off, "That's exactly why I didn't go in"

"Au'jaeuh is a whole work out, man. She was acting like somebody was tryna hurt her or kill her"

"I told you we should've brung her, she need to see the world too"

"She done been everywhere we been, it's okay for her to miss out sometimes. I think you be forgetting she a baby"

"No, I just want her to see what we see" she said and I just shook my head no

"Everything ain't for her eyes, she a sponge. People go on trips to have fun, shake ass, and drink. That ain't for her eyes"

"You really act like somebody momma" she said before I looked over to see her mugging

"Cause I am, hers to be exact"

"Look at the road and not me, please" she said while pointing at the road, "I don't trust you driving, I don't"

"I'm driving right"

"You was just looking at me"

"Cause when you have a conversation with somebody you look at them" I said before looking at her again