16.

Angel Reese-Johnson
______

"You're not blowing, you're spitting" I said while wiping spit from Jaeuh's mouth with my bare hand

"I spit?"

"Yes and that's why the bubbles won't come out" I said before she made a confused look

"Why?" she asked before I looked at her and just laughed to myself, "Why mommy?"

"Because you spitting, you need to stop spitting" she did it again before I stopped her, "Don't spit"

Once she did it again I just watched until she stopped. This little girl took a nap and she's been on ten ever since she woke up.

I don't think I'm gonna survive the day.

I continued to help her blow the bubbles before we went inside. We're in Atlanta for the Fourth of July, and we're spending it with Flau'jae's family.

I didn't want to spend it with my family because I know they're being belligerent. I'm not tryna hear that, I just want peace.

Flau'jae's family is so peaceful and I love it. Sometimes they get out of character, but it's rare.

"It's liquor over there, it's the fourth and you sipping on soda" Ant, Flau'jae's cousin said before I chuckled, "You better than everybody else"

I looked around to see everybody with red cups.

"Oh y'all getting down today, what you got in there?" I asked while pointing to his cup

"You already know I'm sipping on that Lunazul, you want some?" he asked before I shook my head no, "Just a lil bit"

"Alright a little"

"I got you" he said before walking off

He left and came back with a cup full of liquor. Is he for real?

"Anthony I said a little, you don't listen" I said while shaking my head at him, "I'm not drinking all this"

"You a alcoholic, I know you gone drink it all" he said before my mouth dropped and I heard laughing

I turned around to see Kel and he laughed more.

"You is a alcoholic, sis" he said while giving me a side hug before taking Jaeuh from me

"I hate y'all" I said jokingly before looking at Kel, "Don't give my baby to nobody, Kel"

"Damn what if I get tired of holding her?"

"She got two mommas here, but I rather you take her to the other" I said before he just shook his head at me, "Her grandma is here too"

"Her other momma drunk, she outside in the back being a stand up comedian"

"I was out there a few minutes ago, she think we laughing with her" Ant said and they both started laughing before dapping each other up

"Not too much on my wife, y'all are childish" I said before chuckling a little

"You think we playing, but she really out there showing out. I'm finna take Jaeuh out there with the kids, that's cool?"

"Yes"

He walked away and I just stayed there sipping from my cup and talking to everybody. I'm positive that Flau'jae's family love me a tad bit more than her.

"If y'all hungry the food ready" somebody yelled before I immediately got up

Au'jaeuh needs to eat.