Chapter 38: Tweets

Delila's POV,

It's been four weeks, four weeks! James has been texting and calling me constantly. Telling me how he missed me and that what I said wasn't true, how he loved me and needed me. Daniel had to constantly shut the door on his face, which I felt bad for. They are best friends, and because of me this has to happen. Right now James is downstairs, arguing with Skip. In these four weeks they've managed to film only one video, and a few fans were blaming me, but then again, I don't blame them, I blame myself too.

"Is he gone?" I whisper as Daniel comes into my room, I miss mum right now, I miss having people to talk to. I felt bad always going to Rikki, she has her own love life.

"Yeah," he sighs and sits on the end of my bed. "You know, it's been four weeks and he's still wanting to talk to you, can't you see he doesn't care what other people think?" He tries to persuade me, well sorry mr, that's not working.

"Can't you see that I'm hated? It'll make him look like an idiot! Like someone who isn't able to get better, but he can!" I'm crying. "He can and he will! He will move on he must! I'm no good for him," and I believe every single word I've said.

"Delila! You're not hated! The Janoskians don't hate you! If anything they love you! We all do, and the Janoskinators? They love you because you're you!" He takes my hand.

"No Dan, they love me because I'm your sister and they know I'll take down a few Twitter names and get you to follow them!" I roll my eyes in annoyance. It's true, I don't think any of their fans like me for me. I see Daniel think and then he stays silent for a bit.

"Well, I love you for you, so does Rikki!" He tries to encourage me, but he fails.

"I know, thanks," I simply answer.

"Why don't we film? For your channel?" He suggests. That's an alright idea, since I haven't updated on it for a while, and I had an idea for one as well.

"Sure! Be back in 10 minutes and get ready to be messy," I smile. He seems shocked but smiles too.

"I'm always messy! It won't be a change at all," he says causing me to laugh. He leaves and I get changed into some black shorts and a white crop top. I put my hair in a high ponytail and get my camera set up. Soon Daniel comes back and I sit him on one chair and me on the other.

"So what are we doing?" He grins.

"The make up challenge, since it's the best I can come up with other than singing," I shrug and he seems more excited than me.

"Hey YouTube it's Delila here and today in joined with this retard," I point at Daniel.

"Hey!" Oh what a fucking gremlin.

"And today we are going to be doing the make up challenge, hence why I'm not wearing any make up now!" I smile. Lie. I'm not wearing any make up because I'd cry it off. It's the summer holidays now and I've mostly stayed inside unless Rikki dragged me out.

"I'm scared!" I shit my eyes. Daniel ends up putting lipstick on my eyes as eyeshadow and blusher as lipstick. He gets mascara on point and smudges lip gloss as blusher.

"You look stunning!" He laughs.

"Thanks," I sarcastically say then start laughing with him. I do his make up on point, since I know what everything does. I started of with foundation, then powder, then eyeshadow and mascara and then lipstick. He makes a cute girl!

"Thanks for watching don't forget to like and sub and if you haven't already then go and check out the Janoskians!" I say and we wave, before I cut the recording.

"Just saying, I know what everything does, I just wanted to make you look shit," Daniel laughs causing me to hit him.

"So I look a mess and have to take this all off and you did it on purpose?" I sigh. He laughs and nods.

"Selfie!" He shouts getting his phone out.

@danielsahyounie: did the make up challenge with this thing! #Delniel

"Delniel?" I ask him.

"Yeah our ship name!" He says as if it was obvious and I retweet it.

"Don't think we should have a ship name, but ok?" I decide not to question him and let him leave before washing my face and editing the video.

@DelilaSahyounie: here's my newest video! Features an idiot called Skip! Check it out! YouTube.com/lapsedsiapwojf

I was about to log out when I saw James's tweet.

@JamesYammouni: I'm not giving up, even if I have to wait a few month, or years! I love you and it hurts to not be able to call you mine😖

I favourite the tweet, and my mentions blow up. I guess people really do watch when I'm online and do what I want. Almost instantly I get a text.

1 Text from: James💕
Please, I know you've seen my tweet. I'm not going to pressure you, I'm going to give you time, I love you Deli bear and I need you. I will be waiting, as long as it takes! Xxx

I don't reply but the text makes me smile. I miss James, but I don't want him to be brought down because he's dating me. I mean we've finished school, but still. It makes the fans like the boys better as well. If he's single the more fans are happy. This benefits everyone else, except for James and I.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey! Update:) getting better!
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x