Chapter 36: The Prom

(A/N: sorry for ages and no update, not sure how much longer I'll make this book, since no one gives me ideas...)

Delila's POV,
This was it. My perfect night. I mean, every girl dreams of having the best night with her knight in shining armour. That was James for me, he was my everything, and I can't believe he's mine. Yeah we had our obstacles but we overcome them. Rikki was coming over later to help me with my hair, since she was convinced that she wanted to curl it all, which I was fin with. The blue bottom was slowly fading, but still looked good.

1 Text from: James💕
Delila! I checked the bow tie they've given me and it's purple!!! What the hell? I thought you said your dress was gold? If not then sorry for over reacting... Love you xxx

1 Text to: James💕
Crap... It is gold and your bow tie was supposed to be gold as well, I even chose it... They're closed now aren't they? I love you too, xxx

What the hell. I know for sure I've chosen a gold one, Rikki was there with me when I've chosen it! This is a disaster, well the first one of the night, and let's hope that it stays just as that one.

1 Text to: James💕
James don't worry about it, you'll look hotter without one and a few buttons undone;) let's not let it ruin tonight, xxx

1 Text from: James💕
Will I now?;) I've booked us a hotel for after, Skip said he wanted the house and us out, and people at mine would ruin everything;) Skip and I will pick you and Riks up at 6:3 xxx

I smile at the text not bothering to reply. Wonder what he was thinking about getting up to... Not that I minded, it was fine with me!

"Guess who arrived late?" Rikki unlocks the door and walks up to my room, she has a spare key, since she kinda lives here too, not that I'm complaining, it was a big enough house and I loved girl company. Let's be honest, Daniel can be a bit... Boring.

"Definitely not you!" I joke and she drops her bag in my room. I have both of our dresses hanging from my wardrobe in their protective cases.

"Well let's both jump into our showers then meet here!" Rikki says and goes to hers and Daniels bedroom. Oh yeah, they share;)

I jump into the shower and let the water wash of any dirt, then I shave in ALL places necessary. Especially if James was planning something tonight, can't be hairy can I? I shampoo and condition my hair, before washing my body. I step out of the shower and wrap my self in a towel before putting on some coconut cream to make my skin smooth. I walk out to see Rikki in blue Lacey bra and thong.

"Is it too much?" She bites her lip thinking.

"It's going to sound weird to say, but my brother won't be able to keep his hands off of you, think you'll have a good night!" I laugh and she joins in. I put on some white Lacey bra and a thing too, because, why not. We then both put on our dress and Rikki does her own hair and make up before doing me. She makes a smokey eye effect and puts a bit of pink lipstick onto my lips. She then curls my hair and pus a gold bow in it. We both look absolutely stunning.

1 Text from: James💕
Deli, baby, we have a much smaller limo! But don't worry you girls can sit on our laps;) see you in ten! Love you, I bet you look stunning. Xxxx

I blush at his text then show it to Rikki, who just put her phone and purse into her small blue bag. I do the same into my gold one as she reads it.

"Someone is trying to ruin tonight I swear, first the bow tie, now this?" She frowns but it's soon replaced by a smile when the front door opens and the boys voices are heard. Rikki walks down the stairs first, looking gorgeous as ever! I walk down behind her, and see my handsome looking boyfriend. His mount formed an 'o' shape and I closed it once I was close enough.

"You look stunning baby, makes me not even want to go to some prom, just take this off you now," he growls into my ear. I loved this side of James, it was so demanding and controlling, but in a good way.

"You'll get to after, I promise," I smile at him and he returns the smile. We make our way into the limo and I sit on James's lap, while Rikki sits on Daniels. Luke brought along an unknown girl and Jai wasn't going, he said he missed Jess too much to go somewhere with someone else. Beau sat alone, fiddling with his fingers, and no one spoke. It wasn't awkward, just different.

When we arrive the driver opened the door for us and we stepped out onto the red carpet. I went with James first, stopping for a photo as the couple before us did. We were told to do a nice one, we both looked into the camera and smiled, and a funny one, so James picked me up bridal style and kissed me. I was grinning from ear to ear when he let me go, and the photographer said they'll be sent through the post to us. When we walked in the music was loud and we were offered a soft drink. Everything was perfect... So I thought.

James and I slow danced to the slow song before Rhiannon stepped up onto the stage.

"Good evening everyone, I hope you're enjoying the party!" She got multiples replies back. "Next I'd like to share a story of a girl who is here, because it's a funny one!" She begins and Tamsin passes her a piece of paper and making sad eye contact with me. My heart sped up and I held tighter onto James.

"This girl self harms and attempted suiscide many times, unfortunately never succeeded," she smirks at me before putting up a picture of me on my hospital bed. Who even took that. I gasp and hide my face in my hands.

"She thought she was perfect and that tonight would be her night. Sorry to ruin it sweetheart, just thought everyone should know what a low life you are," she grins and the spotlight is on me. I detach myself from James though he tries to hold on with tears in his eyes. He knew, maybe he was trying to be there for me as he has before, but I didn't care. I ran out kicking off my heels and carrying them as I ran. I didn't know where to go, Skip and Rikki already left, it wasn't staying PG at the table so they left. I can't go home, can I? It's their night, I'm not selfish.

I look up at the sky and it starts to rain. Great. My hair turns into a mop and my make up is probably running as I'm crying and its raining. After around two hours of wondering around I walk to the hotel which James booked. What if he brought a different girl here? I go to the room and unlock it with the key he gave me in the limo, preparing for the worst. But when I open the door I see James with his head in his hands.

"Deli? Thank god," he ran up to me and hugged me, it's as if he didn't care that I was wet. I didn't hug him back, I was too ashamed to. "Let's get you out of this wet mess," he gulps and shuts the door behind me, unzipping my dress. I just let it drop, not caring that he now sees me in my lace underwear. I see the lust in his eyes but they're soon replaced with worry. He hands me a spare tee he brought for the night and puts it over me before he leads me to the bed. He strips down to his boxers and joins me.

"I'm a fuck up. I've ruined your night," I turn away from him. He kisses my shoulder, since the tee slid down it as its a tad bit big.

"You didn't ruin it, Rhiannon did. But I'm glad I've got you back now Deli, I was so worried," he turns me around then kisses me softly. "Now get some sleep beautiful, we'll sort something out in the morning," he adds.

"James I," he cuts me off.

"Just sleep gorgeous, it's late," he kisses the top of my head and snuggles into me. What have I done to deserve him?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Long chapter. Sorry for not updating. Out of ideas to be fair... Not checked, too tired.
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x