Chapter 39: DareSundays Kisses

James's POV,

Five weeks. No contact, other than her favouriting one of my tweets. I wonder why she favourited it, maybe she felt like it was about her and was happy, and it was about her.

The fans know, I think, probably due to my depressing tweets, but I like to express my feelings. Skip and I have argued a lot, only allowing us to film one video in all this time, but today we were going to be filming another. We were going to slide down the drive, shoot into the hoop, do some push ups and then climb back up on the slippery surface. It's all fine, except we are filming it at Delila's house. (I know James wasn't there for this video, but for the sake of the story please go with it...)

On one hand maybe I'll get to talk to her, maybe even make her smile, like I used to. On the other, it might be awkward as hell and it'll make everything worse. Or maybe, she won't even be there.

I miss her. I miss her like fuck, just being able to hold her close to me would be enough. Just to know she is mine. I can't believe what she has in her mind, and how she keeps telling me that I can do better. I don't want to do better! I want Deli bear, no one else!

I decided to get ready, putting on some navy shorts and a dirty pig top. I ran my fingers through my hair, making sure it looked alright. I was never like this for any other girl, but Delila isn't any other girl, she's different, a good different.

There was no point of saying bye to anyone as no one was in, so I locked the door and made my way across the road. Everyone was there already, and I was slightly nervous.

"James my slut!" Beau tackles me to the ground, both of us laughing our heads of as we slide down the blue slippery sheet.

"For fuck sake we just out it up Beau you piece of shit!" Luke and Jai both moan.

"Nice to know I'm loved," he keeps on laughing then gets off of me and helps me up.

"Very," the twins roll their eyes and start putting the sheet back so it's nice and straight.

"Who's filming?" I ask, not being able to see Ronnie or anyone else from the team. As if he knew what I've said, Skip comes out dragging Delila behind him, while she's figuring out something on the camera.

"Daniel, it's still not focusing!" She sighs in frustration, I missed that. I missed her, it's great to see her again.

"Hand it to Luke he will deal with it," Skip casually shrugs and comes up to me, and we do a man hug thing.

"Great to see you," he says.

"And you," I reply, looking over at Delila who is now laughing at something Luke has said. They were always quite close, I was surprised when she said she liked me, I was expecting the two to go out. Wait. I don't want them to now, but if they do, I won't stand in their way.

"He wouldn't make a move on her," Skip says before walking away. I don't know if I was thinking out loud or he just saw it too. Either way, what he said played through my head a few times. I don't want to seem like I own her, because no one does. But I cannot imagine her with someone else but me, it would be weird.

"So everyone ready?" Luke says and hands Deli the camera, putting the strap over head. I think she blushes, but I hope not. We all stand in a line and wait for Deli to nod. We make eye contact and she holds it for a while, so I smile at her and she returns it. That's good, I'm getting there! Maybe this won't be as bad as it was in my head.

"Hey guys we're DareSundays!" We all say in unison.

"No fucking way! We said it all together!" We all exclaim at different time, causing Deli to smile to herself, her smile suits her.

The challenge goes on, and it's fun! We slide down, that part was sort of scary, as I got myself a run up and slid all the way down and on the pavement. I think my stomach will be bruised, as I took my shirt off to do it. Great idea James...not! I don't even know who won in the end, I had to sort it out, put some cream and stuff on it. It was pretty disgusting. There was a knock on Deli's bathroom door to which I said 'come in'.

"How is it? It looked painful," her voice rings through my ears, it's like the best music ever.

"It was nothing, shouldn't of had such a run up, I just thought I was in it to win it you know?" I say casually and she comes closer, taking the towel I had in my hands and dabbing it in the water before tracing over the cream and washing it off.

"Thanks," I smile at her as she finishes washing it off.

"It was nothing," she said and hangs it up, and gets ready to leave.

"Deli wait," she stops in her tracks in front of the slightly opened door and turns around to face me. I walk up to her and she walks backwards slightly, closing the door.

"I miss you," I sigh and see her look down. I put my index finger under her chin and gently lift it up so she makes eye contact with me. "I still love you, always have, I don't know why you're being like this, do you not love me?" I ask her, my eyes begging.

"I do love you James, loads. But you're better off without me." She says and she seems like she means in.

"No I'm not Deli, without you I'm a mess. I've been a mess these past five weeks. I'm missing you like crazy, please," I tell her how I feel, it's the best way.

"James, I, why," she sighs and I cup her cheek. For a moment her body stiffens but then soon relaxes into my touch, her cheek leaning into it.

What I did next was something I've been meaning to do for a while now. It's risky because I don't know how she will react, but my instinct was telling me to, so I did it.

My eyes flickered from her beautiful open eyes to her lips and back again. A smile spread on her face and I leaned in closer, hovering my lips over here for a little while, in case she didn't want this, so she could stop it. When she didn't, I moved that bit closer and connected them. Everything seemed to be back to normal. Her soft lips moving in sync with mine, her hands locked around my neck and playing with the hair at the nape of my neck and my hand cupping her cheek and holding her around her waist. This is all I want.

A few minutes later and we pull away, both breathless. Deli's cheeks were a pink colour and the smile didn't leave her face.

"I'm not going to ask you back out, because I want you to think about what you want Deli bear. But I love you." I told her and kissed her once more before leaving the room.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
James is so cute and understanding<3
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x