Chapter 47: I Need Your Love

Delila's POV,

I had my head on James's bare chest while he played with my hair. We didn't even feel the need to speak, it was nice to just rest in a comfortable silence. I missed him, the way he smelt, the way he'd make me relaxed. I didn't need anyone else when I had James, but I needed everyone when I didn't have James.

"Baby?" I melt at his choice of words, I still can't help these feelings and the effect he has on me.

"Yes?" I ask and kiss his bare chest.

"I'm quite hungry, I've not eaten for a while because of the plane, then coming here and then you know," he smirks at me.

"What do you want?" I smile sweetly.

"I think I could take you out for breakfast if you wanted? Maybe go to Starbucks for a coffee and a cake?" He suggests.

"I love that idea Yammouni, I think we should get some clothes on," I giggle whilst he nods and stands up putting on his boxers and skinny jeans, and my eyes stay glued to his chest.

"My eyes are here Deli Bear," he smirks and I feel my cheeks heat up. I go to stand up but my legs feel odd and I sit back down. "Sore baby?" He asks and I nod.

"Only down side to morning sex I guess..." I sigh. He passes me some clean lace underwear, not surprised it's James! He then passes me some blue ripped skinny jeans and a neon pink crop top. I put the clothes on and then stand up, but still feel quite sore.

"I'm just too good,"

"Alright no need to get big headed, I just didn't have it for a while," I shrug. James stays smirking and puts on his shirt and leather jacket before taking my hand and walking us out. I only managed to grab my phone and purse.

"Didn't need your purse, I'm paying." He smiles and kisses my cheek and we make our way down the street.

"If you say so," I giggle and let him have his way, I wasn't up for arguing when I just have him for a day or two, he probably has to go back. But let's not think about that right now, because I have him now, so let's enjoy it while I have James in my arms.

The walk there is quite short, and soon we look at the cake choices, my eyes catch a chocolate brownie and James goes to order while I stand behind him our hands intertwines.

"Oh my god you're James from the Janoskians!" The teenage girl behind the counter squeals. Oh yay.

"Yeah hi," he smiles at her after all, she is his fan.

"Can I get a photo?" She asks as there's no one waiting to be served behind us and comes around as soon as James nods. "Could you maybe take it?" She shyly asks me and I nod too, making sure they're both in it and take it. "Whatever you wanted you can have, it's on the house," she smiles and gives us our order. We go to sit down by the window, I like the view.

"She was nice," I smile at James.

"Yeah, but I wanted this to be just you and I," he reaches across the table for my hand and I let him take it.

"It is," I giggle and take a sip of my latte before starting to eat the cake. About half way through Faydee walks in looking upset. Oh shit. I said I'd go to his house today and never turned up... I feel like such a shit friend. I wait for him to notice me and motion for him to come over, which he does.

"I though you-" he stops his sentence as he sees James and his grasp on me tightens. What's going on? "You never showed up," he says to me but his eyes are fixed with James's. I though they were friends?

"I'm sorry, James came and I forgot..."

"Of course you did, ditch me the moment he's back." Faydee says coldly.

"I didn't mean to, you helped me a lot," I try to make it alright.

"Oh fuck off Dels," he says not even looking at me, did both of them forget I was here? There was high tension in the air and the two could kill each other right now.

"I can't believe you," I say to Faydee and take James's hand and my coffee walking out.

"Dels wait I'm sorry," I block Faydee out. All I want to know now is, what happened between the two?

+++++++++++++++
Late update, punch me you're allowed.
Sunday is officially update day, other than today!
Vote and comment!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy X