Chapter 48: You're Coming Too

Delila's POV,

The walk home was silent. Stupid, stupid, stupid silence. I shut the door behind me and James sits on the sofa turning on the tv, that's when I flip. I walk and snatch the remote and turn it off, sitting next to him.

"What the hell was your problem earlier? You've gone all quiet and it's shit!" I say with tears in my eyes. He looks at me and doesn't say anything, doesn't even hug me, doesn't even comfort me. "What has happened to you?" I bite my lip as it trembles.

"You were with him..." he sighs.

"Because you couldn't give a fuck about what I was doing! You ignored me and he was here when you weren't! Nothing ever happened between us, and you two are or were friends? Whats your problem James? Coz I'd love to know!" I rage.

"He wants you Deli that's my problem! Everyday he would message me and tell me what you two have been up to, and how he was slowly winning you over! He told me to back off because he could treat you better than I could as he didn't have to go away and I did!" He says quite calmly for the fact that I just full on shouted at him.

"W-what?" I am shocked at what he has told me. No way... Faydee is not like this is he? He was perfect to me, treated me like a princess, but I never thought that he would want me or even like me. I knew that I liked James, for me it wasn't a question.

"Yeah, so go along and run to him," he coldly says. I slapped James. No regrets I did it.

"Are you serious right now? I would not of done what we did this morning if I liked Faydee are you stupid? For god's sake James I love you, and it hurts to think that you even considered I would like Faydee. Yeah I do like him James, as a friend." And with that I got up and left up to my room. Thought it wasn't long that James was running after me and hugging me from behind.

"I'm sorry my Deli Bear," he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. I smile and lean back into him. "I'm not leaving alone this time," he tells me.

"What do you mean?" I quickly ask, confused.

"When I leave to go back on tour, I am allowed to bring you with me. I said to them I won't return without you, and already the fans miss me, they have to let us both come back." His words make me smile. I turn around and leave a kiss on his lips.

"That's great, but when do we leave?" I quickly ask knowing I probably won't even be ready for that time.

"Tomorrow early morning, why?" He asks pulling me in for a hug.

"Because I need to pack my things! Wait, how long we going for?" I ask, that's all I seem to be doing, demanding answers.

"Around two or three weeks, I am not one hundred percent sure, my mind has been on you not the tour." He tells me and my smile gets bigger.

"I'm so happy you came James," I tell him honestly.

"So am I, it would be harder if I didn't," He leans down and kisses my lips gently, the way he always does. You wouldn't think we argued a few minutes ago. But thats what is so amazing about us, we are unspeakable, and that makes us strong. Now I get to leave and spend the next two or so weeks with him. Oh my god! My brother! I will see Skip again after like 359485437 billion years. Okaii I am over exaggerating but you get the point. I can't wait.

+++++++++++++++++++++

It's short I know, but I am feeling very unwell. Vote and Comment!