Chapter 20: Chatting

I woke up with two arms locked around me, in my own bedroom. I look at the clock and see it's just gone half 10. Once the realisations kicks in that it is indeed James laying next to me I just lay there still. I enjoy his grip on me and close my eyes, breathing his scent in and out. His grip loosens a little and he shuffles about before noticing me, probably thinking the same as I did when I woke up. James moves about a bit before he spoons me and kisses my shoulder softly. Being the girlfriend I am I shuffle about pretending it woke me up.

"Awh," I awh, realising how terrible my voice actually sounds first thing in the morning.

"Morning beautiful, slept well?" He kisses me on the lips softly as soon as I turn to face him. I kiss him back and a giggle escapes my mouth.

"Yeah, and I could get used to waking up next to you," I bite my lip and let my finger trace from his jaw, down to his abs then back up.

"I could say the same thing," James winks at me, oh why is he so attractive first thing in the morning? No fair? His hair was messy and kinda stuck to his head, he looked perfect. I must look like crap, I thought.

"You don't look like crap Deli, you look stunning!" He chuckles.

"Eugh, I need to stop thinking out loud, wait how much did I say?" My eyes suddenly widen and he laughs.

"Why? Were you thinking dirty things about me?" He looks at me and licks his lips. James. Stop. Please.

"N-no!" I defend myself and make a move to get out of bed, only to be brought back into his chest.

"James let me goo!" I whine giggling.

"Noooooo!" He laughs at me.

"What are we doing today?" I ask James.

"I've got some filming to do with the boys, all the girls are coming, wanna join us?" He suggests.

"I guess, why not," I smile and get up. I take a quick shower then walk out in just the towel.

"Looking good," James makes me blush.

"Erm, you can use it now, left you some towels, we can stop at yours to get you some clothes before you guys film," I kind of stutter.
-
"Skip, you're so beautiful!" Beau shouts as they film their video. Currently, my brother had a snot hanging from his nose, and the boys made Rikki take a closer shot of it, gross. But what else could you expect when you hang with the Janoskians?

"I know I am!" He laughs before he wipes it onto the fence, mental note, do not touch the fence or die from Daniel germs.

"Hey guys, we're the Jano-Dare Sundays!" They all say different things.

"Fuck!" Jai yells.

"Another fucking fail video!" Luke yells louder so he can be heard over his twin.

"You guys are mental," Rikki stops the recording and turns off the camera. We've been following the boys around all day, and I'm not going to lie, I was pretty tired. I sat on the sofa in the car park, happy to be able to sit down, finally, since when the boys filmed I didn't wanna sit on the floor. There are condoms all over this place, and what's gross about this is, that they've been used.

"You okaii Dels?" James sits next to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Oh yeah, these two finally got together!" Daniel yelled and everyone turned around to look at us. I hated attention, so I hid my face in the crook of James's neck.

"I knew it long before you guys suckers! Texting is an amazing thing you know!" Tamsin smirks and I instantly send her the evils and blush more the moment I hear James chuckle.

"Can we please, please change the subject?" I giggle, yet being deadly serious.

"When are you telling the fans? They know about us all dating, well except Beau and Tamsin, but Ronnie suggested to wait a little bit since Luke and Danielle told them two or three days ago..." Jai scratches the back of his neck. I shrug. I'm scared if I am honest, but I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I'm scared hoe much the fans will hate me, and watch every move I make so they can turn James against me. I should tell him.

"Maybe a bit later on..." I quietly mumble, I don't dare look at James, but he squeezes me closer to him and kisses the top of my head.
-
"Is James staying another night?" Daniel asks as him and Rikki make dinner.

"Don't think so, Tamsin is though," I announce.

"Since when?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Since I got through the door Daniel!" She shouts to him causing me to giggle and Daniel to roll his eyes.

"It's fine, we've made enough," He then says and goes in to help Rikki. Rikki has made Daniel into a better person. He never used to cook, or clean or anything. The miracles that girls can perform are amazing!

"Thanks for dinner!" I shout as Tamsin and I run up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"Look! I've been bursting to show you!" Tamsin says and drags me onto the bed.

"Woah calm it gurl," I say in a sassy voice, and we both burst out laughing as soon as that leaves my mouth. Tamsin shows me her hand. On it is the most beautiful pandora bracelet ever.

"Oh yeah! You're 8 months anniversary! How was it? Had good 8 months anniversary sex?" I laugh but admire the bracelet some more.

"Delila! But yeah..." She then admits and blushes.

We spend the rest of the night catching up on gossip and watching different sorts of films.

1 Text From: James
Sleep well baby, I love you xxxx

1 Text To: James
I will, and you too! I love youuu xxxx
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Meh, kinda a filler? Really busy lately so sorry!
Vote, COMMENT and DM 😊
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x