"God um..." He thinks for a moment and looks down at Suga who gives him a cute smile. Daichi smiles, ruffles his hair, and turns back to the group. "I went out with this girl, we only had one date but she was for one super aggressive like talking about kinks and shit on the first date. Then talking about like moving in together it was wild but we went out for food and she gave me her phone which had a bunch of first date questions and told me to ask her them."

"Oh my god," Mattsun says with a laugh.

"Oh, it keeps going. We then went to Walmart since she had some things she wanted to buy. Like sheets and shit like that." The group laughs.

"Damn, bold."

"How did the date end." Daichi clicks his tongue.

"Uhhh...." Suga looks back and narrows his eyes playfully.

"You still slept with her, didn't you?" Daichi sighs.

"I—we did then fool around in the back of my car but we didn't go all the way. Just got each other off and I took her home and uhhh kinda ghosted her." Suga gives an unimpressed look.

"Daichi."

"Hey, she was crazy." Suga raises his eyebrows. "After I blocked her she tracked down my friend's Insta and DM'd him asking about me. I never told her about my friends." Suga's eyes widened.

"Okay yeah, that's a little crazy." Daichi rolls his eyes.

"She is the only person I have ever ghosted."

"I think it was warranted," Bokuto adds and Akaashi elbows him. He winces and Akaashi smiles to himself.

"I'm with Bokuto," Oikawa adds and Suga laughs.

"Okay, your turn Daichi." Daichi sighs and looks around until Suga leans up and whispers something in his ear. Daichi laughs with a little eye roll but then turns to Oikawa. "Oikawa," Oikawa glares at Suga and instantly looks nervous. Suga gives a sweet smile. "Describe your taste in men." Oikawa quickly glares again at Suga since he knows if he describes his taste it will resemble someone there way too much.

"Fuck you." He leans over and pours himself a shot.

"Aww come on Oikawa."

"It can't be that bad."

"It's not surprising you have shitty taste in men." Oikawa flips Iwaizumi off and downs his shot.

"Nope, never." Suga rolls his eyes as Oikawa looks around. He hums and his eyes narrow in on Makki. "Makki, have you ever had a sex dream about someone in this room." Makkis expression drops.

"You're a bitch ya know." Oikawa shrugs and smirks.

"Well?" Makki looks at the alcohol, then around the room refusing to look up at Mattsun. Makki sighs and then realizes something and smirks back at Oikawa.

"Yes, I have."

"Who?" Suga asks and Makki smirks at him.

"That wasn't the question." He looks back at Oikawa who glares, realizing he did in fact forget part of the question. "Okay, my turn!" He grins and looks around and then his eyes land on Bokuto. "Bokuto, name one thing you would change about Akaashi." Everyone quickly looks at the boy, expecting him to instantly say there's nothing he would change but he doesn't. He thinks for a moment as Akaashi watches curiously. Then Bokuto looks at him.

"I would change him so he has more confidence in himself. And actually believes me when I say he's amazing and perfect." Bokuto smiles at the boy who blushes and looks away.

"Fuck off." Bokuto chuckles and then pulls the boy into an embrace, kissing his cheek.

"Never." Akaashi rolls his eyes but lets himself be hugged, relaxing and looking around the room.