" Ji hukum. Come here keep these photos outside carefully. The shouldn't break."

" Hey! What are you doing!?"

" Oh sir actually na this house's owner told us to rebuild the house. Isliye."

" My son is no more! " Siya's grandfather yelled.

" But this house doesn't belong to Karan Maheshwari now but Jaya Kapoor. See we even have papers."

" Sharma yaar inhe samjao mujhe Thora Tor forr karne dho."

( Sharma tell them, I don't want to waste my time. I'm going to the room to break things)

" Ji hukum, apko Jo torna hain Tod dho."

( Yes Hukum, break whatever you want to.)

" Wait! This no.. Jaya w..ll never tell you to do this! She's our beloved daughter-in-law!" Siya's grandmother cried.

" But she did, now get aside let me do my work." Sharma said.

Rajveer treated his father-in-law's room like a rage room. He should have bought his wife but she was busy studying.

After breaking a few more things, Rajveer and Sharma came out. All the members and maids were already outside, the Maheswari's were bawling their eyes out. Begging Rajveer to stop his madness, the guy with the crane already was there breaking the house. This was all Jayas request as she had told him she wanted the house to be build from scratch. Nothing from her past should remain.

Rajveer bought out two champagne glasses and filled it with some liquids.

Sharma took a sip and looked at Rajveer who was busy sipping his drink and looking at the house that was being destroyed.

" Hukum ye nimbu Pani hain."

( This is lemonade)

" Ha pata hain."

( I know )

" Champagne ke glass mein?"

( In a champagne glass? )

" Hmm, colour tho almost same hain na champagne samaj ke pi lo. Mein ab alcohol nahi pita."

( Hmm, the colours are almost same. Think of it as champagne and drink it, I don't drink alcohol anymore)

" Oh accha hain taste, aesi garmi mein pi kar tho Rahat Mila."

( The taste is nice, and gives some relief on this hot day)

" Accha hi hoga meri biwi ne banaya hain." Rajveer said taking a sip from the glass.

( It will be nice only because my wife made it. )

" You! Your a demon. Ahh how dare you. Wait just wait I've another son, he'll kill you." Siya's grandmother yelled at Rajveer.

" Sharma ye yamraj vacation par hain kya?"

( Sharma is Yamraj { yamraj is a Hindu god of death and justice.} On vacation?)

" Kyu hukum?"

( What?)

" Nahi matlab Jo jameen ke andar gade hone chahiye vo abhi ghum rahe hain."

( I mean the ones who should be buried six feet under the ground and still above the ground)

" Ap yamraj ban jao aur ap he bhej do Hukum. Yamraj ka kaam bhi kam."

( You become Yamraj and do his work, his workload will also reduce)

𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें