One night stand?

Nikki's POV

Shit. If I keep this up, it'll be over before it even begins. So I try to move away a little.

"Nikki, please..." Amy moans into my mouth and grabs my hair like she wants to guide me.

Oh god, I love how much she wants it. How much she wants me. I blow lightly over her nipple. She's grinding into me, her wet pussy rubbing against my thigh, reaching for what I'm planning on giving her at least three times before this night is over.

I lift my body and slip my hand between her legs. She jerks at my touch.

"Fuck." I hiss as I feel her pussy clamping down my finger.

She hasn't been fucked in a while. I've been with enough women to know. No fucking wonder that chick is so cranky all the time. She must be a hot ball of frustration.
And I'm planning on relieving all that tension very soon.

"Jesus, woman. You should get laid once in a while." I breathe into her skin. "You are a fucking time bomb."

Her hands pull at my hair again and I hear a chuckle escaping her throat.

"You do realize that I've been coming all by myself during the last month, right?"

I drop my head to her chest and groan.

"I wish I'd been there to see that. Or at least helped." I raise my head and look at her. "Please tell me you thought of me when you were getting yourself off?"

She lifts one eyebrow and sucks on her lower lip. Hell, this chick is driving me fucking nuts.

"Maybe once or twice."

I moan and drop my head back to her chest. The sound of her laughter brings a smile to my face. There's that moment between us. Something happens, something I've never felt before. I'm not quite sure what it is.
Is this how happiness feels like? Whatever that Asian dude put into that fucking drink, I think I'm beginning to appreciate it.

"Now, we both know this is only going to happen once. We should make the best of it, huh?"

Her words ring in my ears.
Once.

I can't just fuck her and walk away. This doesn't sound like nearly enough. I need to keep her... for a while at least.

Leaving all the thoughts behind I crawl my way down her body. Pushing her thighs apart, I settle between them and lower my mouth to her pussy. When my tongue reaches her clit, her hips jerk and she cries out my name.

God, I love her reaction. I repeat this a few more times until she's pushing against my mouth, groaning and panting.
Then, I just lose it.
Licking and sucking hard, I plunge my tongue inside her pussy, getting off on the feel of her hands pulling my hair.

She curses and cries out my name, exploding in my mouth. The satisfaction I feel at her reaction is fucking mind blowing. I feel like a fucking king.

"I need you inside me." She whispers, breathlessly.

I take both of her hands and pin them down on the bed. I lower my mouth down to hers.

"Ask me to fuck you."

Her eyes meet mine.

"Fuck me, Nikki."

I can't help but smirk.

"Say please."

"Please, Nikki. Just fuck me now." She cries out.

In one move, I slam inside her.
I'm pretty sure I loose consciousness for a second. Amy feels like nothing I've ever felt before.
Tight. So tight and hot and perfect.
I love how fucking controllable she is in bed. Maybe I'll keep her locked up here all the time.

My blood is pumping and my heart is pounding. I'm so fucking close to coming, it's not even funny.
I move slowly, trying to focus.
Just try to think of anything else, Sixx.

"Oh God..." She cries out, arching her back and shoving her perfect tits into my chest.
I'm undone.

I start fucking her like there's no tomorrow. Every thrust pushing me closer to the edge.
Then she's ready to come which is a fucking relief because I'm not able to last any longer.
I can feel her tightening around me, screaming my name and a bunch of curses.

Not even two seconds after her, I come harder than I've ever come before.
I fall on top of her, my body twitching with aftershocks.
Still inside her, I rest on my elbows and look down on her.

"That was amazing." She breathes.

"Of course it was." I give her a cocky grin.

Then I see the shift in her expression.

"I should go."

What the fuck?

"Uhm.. what?" I frown, my eyes wide.

I'm still inside her and she's talking about leaving. Hell, that's usually my line. Have I missed something here?

These are the words I always want to hear from a woman, but never do. Normally I'd be singing and dancing with joy here.
Hearing Amy say those words: Yeah, not so great.
I actually feel a little bit used.

What the fuck? Why am I acting like a god damn pussy?

I don't want her to leave.
Well, because I haven't had enough of her yet. I'm not done fucking her.
Yeah, that's why my chest is aching like a motherfucker.

"Not happening." I say firmly. "I am not finished with you yet."