New players

Backstage
Cajundome, Lafayette Louisiana
6. November 1987

Amy's POV  

"Bill! Jeff! Where the hell are you guys?" I call out as I wander down the dark and empty hallways.
Where the hell am I anyway? This backstage area is like a fucking maze. I think I might be a little lost.
I lift the half-empty champagne bottle I snagged earlier to my lips and take a swig. I also might be a little drunk. But I'm celebrating.

My brother's band, Guns n Roses, opened for Mötley Crüe tonight! This is a huge thing. Not that I have anything to do with their success but I'm still celebrating. I recently turned twenty-one and left home to move to LA in hope to get closer to my big brother again.

He and his band mates got signed. They recorded their album and now they are opening for Mötley fucking Crüe. How fucking cool is that?

I can't seem to locate a single one of the band members. In the excitement and crowd of people I managed to lose them when Mötley went off stage. I'd think at least my brother would've waited for me. But I bet Bill is getting shitfaced and hooking up with some groupie.

"I know you're probably on third base with a hot piece of ass," I sing out playfully. "But you just opened for the Crüe, man." I shout out loud, my voice echoing in the empty hallway. I take another swig from the bottle and stumble in my heels.

Holding on to the wall, I try to steady myself a little. "Come on Bill! I want to celebrate with my big brother!"

Bill is the singer of their band and a total whore. I mean it. Seriously, I guess the other guys aren't innocent either but being the fucking singer just seems to make it easier to get laid. He calls himself Axl these days but you'll never get to hear this stupid name from my lips. What a fuckhead.

I love my brother more than anyone else in the world. I'm lucky to have him. He takes care of me, and I do the same for him. Being raised by a lunatic preacher, who used to beat us up for nothing let people bond, I guess.

Turning a corner, there's still darkness. I bet he's screwing some chick somewhere around these dark hallways.

"Zip up your pants, bro. I'm gonna find you." I giggle and stumble along, the champagne bottle still dangling in my hand. I haven't seen another person in quite a while. This is really getting creepy by now.

I clamp my hand over my mouth, stifling a giggle when I bump right into a couple going at it around the next corner. They don't seem to notice me at all.

"That's it, baby. Take it all." I hear a dark voice slither out in a growl, that's definitely not my brother's voice.

The lightning is so bad, I can't see much but from the sounds of things, it seems like they're having a great time. The girl keeps groaning. Thank god it's way too dark to see me blush.

"Oh shit!" I cry out, not able to hold a laugh when I grab at the next thing to steady myself again. Shit, I'm really drunk. "Sorry guys. Just... uhm... ignore me. I'm gone." I stutter, still clinging on to an arm.

Who the hell is this?

A deep chuckle goes straight to my gut, when that arm curls around my waist, pulling me closer to that stranger. I can feel his breath on my ear. I can spell liquor on his lips. "You gonna join us honey?"

I feel lightheaded. His voice is so inviting. Alluring like he has tranced me. But I push at him and stumble backwards. I'm not that kind of girl that has a threesome with some strangers in a dark hallway backstage.

Don't get me wrong. I like sex. But the way I was raised just implies that you do that with your husband. Or at least with someone you like and know, as far as you'd ask me.