Author POV

Author POV

" Sir, madam is in the hospital "

Those heart stabbing words of bokdo lead jungkook to hung up the call and stomped towards his car which was parked . He was concerned as he didn't know the complete matter .

He was thinking, she might get severe ill because she was not well in morning also but after hearing the seriousness in his voice, he fasten his pace and drove himself to the hospital texted by bokdo.

Jungkook reached the hospital in 10 minutes which was twenty five minutes away  from his company. He went to the reception of building and asked about her room.

Without wasting a millisecond he hooped into the elevator to reach the third floor ER. As he reached the corridor he saw, bokdo and yuna were standing out while Mr. Kim was sitting with his face lowered.

But what made jungkook furious was the presence of person who was sitting on the floor of the at the end of corridor. His hand turned into a fist as was unable to handle his presence there after what he did to his wife

And one who hurt her, is his biggest rival.

He ignored him and walked abruptly to her father who was looking so tense. Jungkook put his hand on his shoulder making him look up.

But the emotions he saw in her father's eyes made his heart clenched in dejection. He was not even this worried and scared when they found him in that dark area of malaysia. He was tortured enough to make anyone depressed but he was normal.

However, today's matter was related to his daughter who was inside the emergency and doctors were still testing and checking her body. Bokdo told him everything and after that he didn't say anything to yoongi.

He tried to approach her father but he just stayed silent. Not even at home, in playschool ,in school,  college, or anywhere he made sure she is safe and don't get physically hurt by anyone as she doesn't have a mother what if she hesitated to tell.

But currently she was in hospital due to the unconsciousness, and got hit by a man who was two times powerful then her . He was not angry with yoongi for his betrayals but mad how he let this happened with her.

He believed him as his son.

" My Yn... She is still... Inside"

His voice cracked and tears brimmed out of his eyes watching his son in law because now all he have was his daughter and son in law who were his genuine family.