Convinced ❤

Jungkook pov

" Arhhhh, hyung, stop this noise" I growned at jin hyung who was continuously using the grinder to make some breakfast for us. It was making my sleep disturbed as I lazily sat up and looked at him with frustration in my eyes.

" First, you all made me cook breakfast for you, now you are complaining " He scolded us from the kitchen and came out in a pink apron with a big knife in his hand.

" Get up fast , we will be late for college" He said kicking the back of Namjoon hyung. " When did he come back? " Hoshi asked with half of his sleepy voice and scratching his nape. " Weren't you at your girlfriend's house? " I asked , getting up from the mattress.

" I left after.. Umm... " He said shyly sitting. " After sex " Hoshi completed his sentence, he pursed his lips and nodded. " Wohh hyung, but you should stay there for some cuddle and morning breakfast "  Taehyung said squirming and stretching his arms.

" Actually her parents arrived, so i have to leave " Namjoon hyung said and got up from the mattress. He drank a glass of water and went inside the bathroom. " But her parents know you" Jin said. " They know me but that doesn't mean i will have a second round of sex with her in their presence. " He shouted, while brushing his teeth making all of us nod in unison.

It's been one week since I was staying at jin hyung's flat, i didn't go back to the mansion, my dad called me several times but right now I can't talk to him, i need the rage in me to get a little calm down, otherwise I don't know what i would  have done.

This flat was brought by jin hyung a year ago for us to enjoy our time together, here we can drink, play games, we can cook together and everyone knows the passcode so that we can spend our time here if we want to be alone. He brought it after thinking so Many reasons and somehow with time it became our home.

" Come on mingyu, get up" I said kicking his ass, and went inside the another washroom. " I want to kill you all" I heard his fainted voice from the bathroom, i chuckled and started doing my morning routine.

We all get ready in half an hour and were ready to leave the flat with each other for college. " Hyung is best" Mingyu said taking the big bite of the gimbap. " Eat fast, and come, i am leaving " I informed and left with jin hyung and taehyung.

After sometimes we reached the college , i am back here after one week as i was in no mood to attend the classes, my attendance was not short, it was somewhere accurate for me to sit in semester exams, i didn't tell anyone about what i saw but somewhere they understood, why i was not going home and staying at nights there.

To accompany me they also left their houses and stayed with me, not once they asked the pain i was going through but indirectly they were there to cure my wounds without even touching it. At least in the case of friendship i am lucky.

After parking the car we went inside the class only to see noisy students doing stupidity with their friends, suddenly my eyes fell on the girl sitting on  one seat ahead of us, alone, again. Yoongi was still not back and she was not sitting on her usual spot .

Polly and gang used to talk to her and she spend her recess with them. They bonded good but still happiness was missing in her eyes.

" Good morning, YN" Jin hyung chirped sitting beside her. "  You mind ,if i sit here ? " He asked politely " No, please be comfortable " She said removing her back . In the last one year hyung became a good friend of  her , she feels comfortable with him.

He sat beside her while we sat at our seats, i was sitting behind hyung while taehyung was sitting behind her. Mingyu and hoshi went to sit with polly and kellie, they were living their fantasies with them in college and outside the college they are with other girls.