Prerequisite ❤

Y

n POV

I came back to his house at 8:00 PM. The whole way i was smiling like an idiot, i can't believe everything is going to be normal from now, min is ready to give a fresh start to our relationship again.

Now only jungkook need to understand that we have to get apart as this relationship have nothing to give, i am here physically but my heart is with min only. He need to let me go so that we both can live a peaceful life.

Whatever he did to me in past, i will forgive and thank him for always being there but i can't be with him. There is no love, not even in his heart , so it would be better if be finish it all at good terms.

I saw jungkook's car was being parked by his driver that means, he just arrived. I smiled and parked my bike in the small garage he got built for it. These few unsaid gestures were so thoughtful of him only if we were like some good friend or real husband and wife, but no, our bond was totally opposite.

I went inside, only to see him going inside his room, with his tie and coat thrown on the couch. His future wife would be having a baby husband before having her own kids.

I ran back to my room and immediately hoped into the shower, wearing my night gown with a cardigan over it and ran downstairs to have dinner with him, maybe for the last time.

Trust me, i was never excited to have meal with him but today. I want to make him feel good so that he could agree with me on the deal i want to make with him.

I went inside the kitchen and helped the maids to set the table with a hope that maybe a miracle could happen and i will be granted with the wishes i have been dying for.

After ten minutes he came back with his tab, not looking at anywhere, usually he comes to my room or send any maid to escort me to dinner because according to him i need to be full before sleep.