Min and Giggles 💜

Yoongi POV

Yn and yoongi being 15 years old:

" It's ok don't cry, i will teach you physics" I said sitting beside her, as she was continuously crying , sitting on the terrace of school. " First of all you don't study and when you get less marks all you do is cry. " I said shaking my head in disappointment.

" I studied this time, min" She said looking at me, she was about to wipe her face with her sleeves but i stopped her and gave her my handkerchief. " Take this, don't make your shirt dirty. " I said and sniffed looking at me.

She wiped her face and blown her nose on my hanky. " I will give you after washing it " She said and put the hanky in her pocket. She is always like this, whenever something happen she finds a peaceful, cozy place to cry her heart out.

I have been with her for 5 years and  she didn't change a bit, she still talks alot, eats alot and never focuses on studies  , just take a revision before exam and got good marks. She loves going out but with me. She made me adventurous with her.

I still don't go anywhere with anyone, i just want her company. My parents don't live here, they live in UK and i am live here with my grandfather. Who looks after the business in the seoul. She usually comes to my house as we both live nearby.

We both go to that park every evening, she made some friends also but she doesn't go with them as i don't like to hang out with many people  , i just love being with her. After jimin left she was only person who approaches me for being my friend, and it was rare.

I was alone since 7 years, my parents left me like i was not important, my grandfather loves me but he could never loved me like a parents do to their children, he was mostly busy with business whereas i was just trying to cope with the emptiness of my life.

Jimin went to France as his father got a job there and they all settled there. He was also my best friend who knows me and used sit beside me always, he was comfortable with my silence the day he went to france, i was like now i have live alone with no one on my side to understand me but on that same day

She entered my life.

She initiate the bond between us and said that she will understand my silence, she was in search of a friend while i just lost a friend, we both were empty. I love how patient she was with me during our first meet, and asked questions like a little child, well we were little those days. She filled every emptiness of my life.

" How can you study so well" She asked sniffing taking rest on the railing. " Because i don't like and have time to watch movies all night " I said making her look at me with side eyes.

" Don't taunt me min " She said smacking my hand. She loves calling me with my first name other than that she calls me a lazy cat for always staying at home and practicing music. I sometimes went to her home and she decorated it so well, it looks like a cute cozy place.

" Can we go to class now? " I asked getting up and extending my hand for her to support. She pouted, held my hand and got up, she adjusted her skirt,  while caressing her hair to make it look good and we went down stairs. She went back to her class while i went to mine as we were of different sections.

"Yooooooongiiiiiiiiii" She screamed as the class finished and ran towards me in the corridor. She is literally not afraid of anything, The whole school even teachers also knows how much she means to me and how much i means to her.