Reappear 💜

Yn POV

Here he was here, without any prior information he was standing in front of my door, i gulped the lump of my throat watching him , i never expected this.

" Yoongi"

I mumbled watching him standing there with his luggage, i guess he directly came from the airport. He was looking at me while i was looking at him.

He was looking thinner then before, there were dark circles under his eyes. He was not looking happy. His face was the evidence of the unknown pain he went through in his parent's house.

I don't know for how much time, i kept on looking at him, i want to cover up all the moments he was away from me, i was to save his reflection in my eyes, i want him to speak, i was yearning to hear his voice.

He looked at me continuously without removing his gaze , made myself a little bit shy, i totally forgot what i was wearing, how messy my hair was, i didn't even wash my face yet.

A part of me wants to run towards him and hug him tightly, not letting him go away from me  ever again .

But another part of me was stopping me.

Just because of last night kiss......

No!

That was not a kiss, it was not my consent. It was he, who robbed me, but still it was a....

God, why am i thinking about him when my love is standing right in front of me.

" Giggles "

He said softly , taking me out of my trance. I was still standing there holding the door. I noticed he gulped looking at me " Won't you invite me to enter the house? "

" Huh... No.. I am so happy min, please come"

I said with a wide smile, i ran towards him and hugged him tightly , as his warm body collided with mine he left the grip of his luggage and hugged me back, snuggling his nose in my neck. He pulled me up from the ground  and  swinging me around.

" I missed you so much, i was dying to hear you calling me min"

He mumbled , sending vibrations to my bare neck. My body stiffen in his arm feeling his warm breath . " Min" I said parting away but he didn't let me go. " Door is open" I said again trying to get out of his grip but he just closed it by his legs.