Mine ❤

Author POV

" When are you coming back ,min? " Yn asked as she was sitting in the balcony with a shawl wrapped around her body because the cold breeze was continuously making her shiver. Her hair was blown due to the attempts of wind but right now her total focus was on her love, Having FaceTime with him

" I don't know, giggles, i wish i could come there and hug you tightly. " He said in a low voice making her more stressed. " Tell me you are all right, min? " She asked in a worried voice as her heart was saying that he was in any dilemma.

" I am fine, love, just miss you so much " He said in a cracked voice making her heart shudder. " Please, come back soon, without you everything is worst i am not happy , not safe" She said the last part in low tone .

" Is everything ok? " He asked in a concerned voice. She wants to tell him everything but it was like she doesn't want him to get worried, she just wants him to focus on his mother and come back soon and safely .

" All good, min, i cannot wait to see you " She said in a fake cheerful voice. " If anything is bothering you, just tell me, i am always there for you" He said in a calm tone to relax her and make her feel like someone is there for her to keep her happy and content.

" I know min, but you know these three days without you were like a burden to me, i feel so alone, come back " She also replied in calm voice. " I will be back soon, don't worry, now have your dinner and sleep soundly, you have college tomorrow. " He said trying to ease her mind and it was eventually working.

" Wait, did you talk to dean about your absence? " She asked " Oh, yeah he actually allowed me because of mom's illness" She sighed in relief and said " That's fine then, don't worry about notes, i will help you with them. " She said smiling.

" I know my giggles is here for me that's why i am not worried. " He lied because he was worried because of the mess going on in his family over their relationship. She giggled and said " Ok now enjoy you dinner, take care of mom and yourself, bye min" She said in cheerful voice.

" Bye my love" He said, blowing a flying kiss. " I love you" She said and he smiled showing all his teeth " I love you more and more" His words were enough to make her mood good and he waved her bye. She shut down the laptop after hanging up the call and sat there watching the city.

She was alone, not because she can't have any friend or her father was not paying attention, everyone was there but after the day she found him, she stopped making new friends, he was her listener, her healer, a shoulder on which she can cry on, her everything.

She smiled remembering him as his face was still in front of her eyes. She moved her knees near her chest and hugged her warmly, she was now feeling better, her trauma was little bit better , she was at peace after having a tiny love time with her man.

But her mind suddenly took her back two days ago when.......

2 days ago.

Yn came to her college as she don't want to stay at home and think about what happened to her yesterday all day. She just want to have a good time and change her mind. That's why she got up early today, walked into the park, and after preparing a meal for her dad, she came back to the college.

Another reason for her arrival was if she didn't reach college she would lectures amd yoongi was also not there to help her, so it was necessary for her to attend the college for her as well as for him.