Right or Wrong? 🔞❤

Author POV

" Where is jungkook? " Jin asked to taehyung as the dance floor was filled woth couples but his favorite ones are nowhere to be found.

" He left with YN" Taehyung answered almost in a fainted voice, making his eyes widen, " What? I sent him to have a dance with her, and he left without any information " Jin yelled whispered looking at a man standing lowering his head.

" He found me and Yn near the washrooms , talking and he took her without saying anything, i think his mind guessed wrong about us" Taehyung sighed, brushing his hair back.

" And what are you doing with her in the corner? Anyone can misunderstood that" Jin rolled his eyes but taehyung was feeling bounded to spit the truth of help she asked with the trust of him keeping it safe.

" Just conversing " He lied , " Don't lie with me , i know something is wrong, did she complained about jungkook or something? " Taehyung eyes widen hearing the misconception building in Jin's mind.

" No way, she was not that type, we were just talking about random topics, nothing else " Taehyung defended her, jin huffed and looked away, knowing the fact that he was lying.

" Did they had their lunch? " Jin questioned, " Yes she had Lunch with me but i don't know about jungkook " Taehyung replied immediately " I think, he didn't eat, he was drinking and then i sent him to dance with his wife, he didn't got time to eat" Jin huffed in defeat.

" Forget it, he has a wife now, she will feed him, we can rely on her" Taehyung said holding his shoulder and pushing it towards the table they were sitting before.

Jin was always way more possessive towards jungkook and all of them knew even Yn was a part of his life, still his child inside need to be nurtured and loved.