❤CASAMIENTO❤

Author POV

"N... No.. This can't be happening"

She gulped watching the picture flashing on the phone , which was laying on the floor . " What's happening? " She breathed heavily holding the table, shaking her head to calm down but her heartbeat halted when a cold wind made her shiver when the phone again rang showing another message.

She picked the phone with her trembling hands and saw the most heart wrenching picture of her life again.

Which was showing her min was abducted and tied with thick ropes while being totally unconscious.

She read the next text message under and it was saying.

" If you want to see him alive, get inside the black Bugatti , standing across the road. "

That was enough and she immediately ran out of the cafe, not caring to wear warm cloth or  lock the door and saw a black Bugatti standing across the road.

She crossed the road carelessly and sat inside the car, when a chauffeur opened the door. She was all devastated thinking about the only person she have now and it's her duty to save him.

She was totally aware those people are dangerous who kidnapped one of biggest business company's heir of country so she dropped the plan of informing the police, what if they are keeping eyes on her, harm him in results.

She wiped her tears and kept on looking at the pictures, her focus was on the phone to get another text saying he is fine, she sent hundred of text asking who are you? Where are you? What's you envy with him? And some pleadings to keep him safe but no reply was received by her.

Even text were not seen and the phone was continuously notifying being switched off. Her patience level was going down as she just wanted to see him , touch him and hug him tightly.

" We are here " The driver of the car informed, coming out of the driving seat and opened her side of the door. She immediately hopped down and asked " Where to go? "

" Follow me" He said and started walking towards an abandoned place where only grass and towers can be seen, far and far, there was not a single house or person can be seen, it was morning time and coldness was at its peak point.

She was shivering, hugging herself still walking fast to meet him and see him . They stopped at a giant iron gate , situated on the building which was looking like an old factory which is not being used because of all the dirt and dust all over the area.