𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬 ❤

Author POV

Yn looked at that sports car with fearful and bewildered eyes which was moving towards her with full speed, her mind stopped working and body totally gave up watching a full speed red car coming towards her. Her soul trembled when everything around her got blurry and no sound was reaching her ears.

In anticipation she just gulped and closed her eyes waiting for the disaster to take the control over her soul and body because she was compelled to face it, it was not in her hands to save herself from the moment all she could do was to clutch her t-shirt tightly and close her eyes making everything blank due to fear.

But to her surprise after sometime when she felt she was all safe and heard the sound of the car stopped with a screech , she opened her eyes slowly, breathing heavily because of agitation. And saw that car standing right in front of her knees just an inch away.

She just gulped and looked inside the glass of the car and saw a man with dark orbs gazing at her , his face was straight but he was not looking scared it was looking like he was confident and asured that he can never do any mistake regarding someone's life. His one hand was on stearing wheel and other was on gear while back was resting on the seat comfortably.

She was still breathing heavily and sweat beads started to form on her face after facing such crucial condition right in front of her eyes. Her trembling hands were still on her t shirt clutching it tightly.

But her gaze never left his.

They were looking at each other when suddenly someone grabbed her hand, holding it tightly and started dragging her towards the opposite direction of the car, but her gaze was still on him, who was already staring at her with his intense and serious eyes.

He kept on dragging her but her face was turned and orbs kept on looking at him who was inside the car, who was about to hurt her because of his race driving. After a few seconds she heard someone calling

"Jungkook"

And he tilted his face to look out of the window of the car towards the person to see who was calling him and she looked in front and saw yoongi holding her hands and dragging her towards his car from which they arrived to the college for admission.

Jungkook POV

I was racing with my friends to see who can reach the college parking lot first because that's what we all do whenever we get any chance, it's fun for us to drive at fast speed because racing and cars are always our love , we do this to see who would win the race and most of the times it's me or we can say it's always me.

I am pro in everything whether it's studying, racing or gaming, no one can beat me. I never learnt to lose, the things i don't know, i rarely put my hands in them because bearing loss is not my cup of tea. But racing is something which is in my blood. I competed in some professional tournaments of racing also and of course i was the winner.

No matter which car, what road, what weather i drive , i win that's what i am proud of. That's what my brothers are proud of, even after losing they get happy and contended for my every win , they are the epitome of brotherhood.

My new 2019 lamborghini aventador s sports car which was gifted by dad on my twenty first birthday is one of the best gifts i ever received from anyone, in the whole life. He knew my taste in cars and it's obviously sporty and luxurious. I love how he never said no to me because i was his only son and it's was his love towards me that he gifted me such tremendous car on my birthday.