An Evening 💜

Yn POV

Tomorrow is going to be a big day as tomorrow my college is starting. I am a little bit excited and a little bit nervous also, i don't know how many people are going to judge as it is one of the top class colleges and rich children will study there while i was just a middle class girl.

I heard from somewhere that bullying is very common there, i don't know what will happen to me. Will they bully me also? What i am going to do, if teachers and staff didn't listen to me?  Damn! What i am thinking, yoongi will be there for me. I am sure he will never let anyone hurt me.

That car incident is still fresh in my mind but the thing that scared me the most was those eyes , they were deep and dangerous. I hope he will not be in our class, i just can't face him. He was looking like a spoiled brat who was just spending his dad's money and enjoying his life.

In these fifteen days i prepared everything for tomorrow, appa took me shopping and brought many new dresses and outfits that i can wear in college, they were not expensive like the dresses people are going to wear there but i really appreciate my appa's effort.

He is one of the most trusted men of the company he works in, they trust him and believe him with their everything. I don't know the name of the owner but i am sure he must be an intelligent man to recognize the gem out of all. He even lent loan to my dad for my studies.

Right now, i thinking what to wear because i really don't know which outfit to choose between so many options. I looked at a cute middy dress which was of white color and a denim jacket , that's it i am going to wear this. I put the dress on the hanger and hang it on a hook of the door of bathroom.

It was evening and i was standing near the window of my room thinking about my mom, i hope she was here to see me, to tell me this to wear, this makeup to do, this hairstyle to carry. I wish atleast she was here to tell me how to behave in college just like other mother's do to their children.

She not even once called me to know if i am fine or not, she never sent a letter, nothing. She just disappeared from our life with the emptiness of her presence. Dad still miss her,  that's why he didn't marry again. Everyone from daegu used to tell him to get married again but he never paid Any attention to it.

A knock on  my door happened and i wiped the tears which unknowingly appeared thinking about the life i could have but didn't. " Love" My appa called me and i went to open the door.

" Appa, what happened? " I asked getting out of room. " You need to come with me urgently" He said in a haste tone making my heart dropped in my stomach. " What happened? " I asked holding his arm. " Just do what i say " He said and intertwined his finger with mine and dragged me out of the house.

" Appa, what's going on? " I asked again in a rushing voice. " Just a second love " He said as elevator took us to the ground floor. I came out of the elevator, him behind me and he closed my eyes with his palm. " There is a surprise for my daughter" He said and i made confused face not knowing what he was talking about.

He guided me somewhere and removed his hands from my eyes  . I slowly opened my eyes to see a brand new scooty standing right in front of me. I looked at it my mouth ajar and body stiffen as i didn't expect it. I looked at my appa who was smiling widely at my reaction.

" Appa, this? " I stuttered as i was happy yet confused. " Yes, it's your love" He said walking towards it. I followed him with slow pace as this is the biggest gift i ever received. I touched the handle of the bike and a smile appeared on my face.

" Thank you appa" I said hugging him tightly. I was so happy but suddenly a thought engulfed my mind as i parted and asked " How did you arrange money for it. ? " He looked at me with a smile and said " I brought it by my savings."  He said kissing my forehead.