Demented ❤

Author POV

Author POV

" You haven't eaten anything, let me take you to the restaurant " Yoongi said in the concerned voice as they both left the ball and now they were in his car.

He was totally unawared of why she was behaving like this after the power cut, he tried to ask her but she was totally zoned out of the presence and still hearing someone's  dark proclamation in her mind.

" Giggles "

He called her, turning his face towards her, who was looking at the bright,young city out of the window . He frowned his eyebrows and shook her shoulder to take her out of her trance.

Her eyes blinked and tongue licked the lips, when she turned her head to look at the man driving his car.

" Yes"

She answered almost in an inaudible tone, " Where are you lost? " He asked, holding her hand which was on her thighs. She just huffed and smiled, denying " Not at all, just looking at the beauty of this city. "

She looked out again, but to her surprise he stopped the car on the side of the road and faced her completely. " Tell me, what happened? " His question made her uncomfortable because not even in dreams she can tell him what happened in the ball.

If she told him, he would again think of her as the culprit or what if he got aggressive and tried to do something which would lead them to misery.

" Really, nothing happened, min " She said showing the fake smile but he was still not convinced. " Did someone do anything with you? " He asked in a suspicious tone making her shake her head vigorously.

" You wanted to eat something right, let's go " She said, trying to change the topic, wearing the jacket she brought. " Are you sure? " He asked and she nodded. " Yes, yes, i am hungry. "

He smiled and ignited the engine of the car to reach the nearby hotel to dine in with her. " Why are we here? " She asked looking at a five star hotel.

"we are dressed well. Why don't we convert this evening into a date? " He asked winking at her and she chuckled " As you say" She uttered, getting out of the car with her phone in hand.

" Please handle this to us mam" The man at reception said and she handed her jacket to him. " Thank you mam and sir , hope you enjoy your evening here" He greeted them and went inside to keep her jacket safe.

Normally when they go on any date, she used to chat and laugh a lot while yoongi just listened to her calmly but today things were different, she was silent and yoongi was talking about the ball.