Plan 💜

Author POV

" So that's how you are going to write this answer " Yoongi said , making her understand the amswer that she was facing difficulties in. " I wish i you have same examination hall as mine, i could have cheated from your sheet " She said with a sad pout. Tomorrow is their exam of end semester and she was at his home for studies.

" Don't think about cheating " He said swirling the pen around his fingers. " Look here" He added and she looked at the notebook as he again started to explain the concept of it. After half an hour she was finally able to solve the question.

" Oh yes" She chimes in excitement when her answer was right. " See, i told you, you can do it , giggles " He said with a smile and patting her head. " All because of you " She said hugging his neck in excitement, he hugged her back making their body collide and different type of spark appear.

" Ummm... I should leave, it's already late now" She said parting away, without looking at him and glancing at her watch which was showing 9:30 PM. " Why? Stay here tonight, it's not safe to go now" He said scratching his nape but she just licked her dry lips and shook her head.

" Appa... Appa must be waiting for me. " She said putting a hair strand behind her  and tried to move back from him. But he was fast enough to hold her by the waist and yanked her towards his chest. Her eyes widen when she felt the warmth of his body against her.

" Mi.. Min" She tried to say something but he smiled slightly and said

"Won't you told me appa is out of town for two weeks. "

His words caught her off guard as she bit her lips and held his shoulder for the support. " I forgot" She said looking into his eyes " So, stay here" He said slowly in her ears making shivers run down to her body.

" What are you doing ? " She asked when his hand slide up from her lower back to nape , he held her nape in his grip making her face still and her were fluctuating from his eyes to his lips with her own ajar mouth.

Her breathe hitched when he pulled her closer and she clutched his t shirt tightly. In a blink of an eye, she was laying on bed beneath him with closed eyes and her heart was running a marathon. His warm body came in direct contact with his when he leaned forward making their clothed chest touched.

" Why is my chatter box all silent ?" He said looking at her vulnerable state as it was the first time she was feeling and facing something like that. She opened her eyes to look at him and he smiled watching her blinking but shiny eyes.

" My giggles, is such a beautiful girl"

He said and leaned more closer to her but in fear she turned her head , which led his lips to land on her neck, he smiled against her soft skin while she just clutched the bed sheet tightly.

He placed some gentle kisses on her neck making her moan slightly and those moan made his world awaken. He never knew something like this can turn on so badly. " Damn" He exclaimed and this time kissed with passion making her eyes scrunched and lips parted.

" Min.. St.. Stop" She was in so much dilemma that she was unable to form a word. " You don't like it " He said in a seductive voice against her but her shoulder stiffened when he licked the place he kissed and her hips buckled up.

He unlatched his lips from her neck and looked at her, her eyes were closed and breathing was heavy, he smiled and said " Can i kiss your precious lips ? " He asked, looking at her pink , luscious lips that were inviting him to devore.

She kept on looking at him and nodded shyly. She watched him smiling amd leaning forward , caressing her head. She closed her eyes and licked her lips to feel him. He looked at her closed eyes then her lips and about to put his lips on her when