Warning ❤

Yn POV

Yn POV

" Here's your coffee miss, have a good day " I greeted one of my favorite customers as she always visits us and gives suspended coffee to one who needs it.
" Thank you dear" She said with a humble smile and left the area.

It's been two days of that morning fight with jungkook and he totally cut himself off me, He hasn't talked to me since that day, we had dinner together but not once did he force me to eat more or sleep with a blanket on.

He didn't even stop me when i was getting ready for the cafe today.

I noticed he looked at me with his side eyes, whenever we encountered either in the hall or in the library but he never spoke a word, he didn't tease or test my patience since that day.

I was guilty of saying such things but that word ' sorry ' was not ready to come out of my mouth because the damage he did to my heart was incomparable to the tiny damage i made to him.

He fired Nia, when i tried to talk to him about it, he just simply moved out of the library without even glancing or listening to me, he completely turned into the jungkook, he was during the college.

I have to appeal to him , so that he can give the job back to nia, it was not her mistake that i got sick, she has a family to take care of. We can't just leave a small girl with huge responsibilities like this.

" Mam, there is an order of two hot coffee and two blueberry cheesecakes" My coworker, misa's words took me out of the daze, as i abruptly looked at her and nodded.

" Is there anything bothering you, mam? " She asked in a soft tone but i smiled and shook my head, " No, everything is fine" I replied preparing the food that has been ordered.

" Which table? " I asked, putting the cheesecakes in a box and coffee on a tray.  " Mam, they are in the car, they are here for the take away" She informed and helped me pack the stuff, i placed them in a paper bag with the bill staple on it.