Dream 💜

Yn POV

One month later:

" Oh my god, finally it's done" I yelled in excitement, running out of my room towards my dad's room. " Appa" I shouted at the top of my lungs, making him come out of his room in hurry.

" What happened? " He freaked out with wide eyes, holding my shoulder. " Appa..., appa" I couldn't complete my words as my throat lost all the flex  because of the happiness .

" You are scaring me" He shook my shoulder and sneaked in my phone which i was holding. I gulp the lump and informed.

" Mr. Choi agreed to sell his shop to me, now i can finally make my dream come true "

I hugged him tightly as his eyes were still wide open. " That's really a great news. Congratulations my love, you came a long way to take your first step on this dream " Appa said, patting my head.

" Thank you appa, i should call my business partner also who is also equally responsible " I giggled with appa and dialed Min's contact number.

" Hello"

" Min"

" Giggles, why are you sounding desperate?

" Are you sleeping again? "

" Just taking a nap, today was tiring in office"

" Ok, come to my house , something is urgent"

" What happened? "

" Just come here"

" Ok, be there in fifteen"

" Cool "

" Love you"

" Love you more"

I hang up the call, and bit my lips to stop smiling, i can't believe my dream of starting a business is going to be true, Mr. Choi called me tomorrow hand over the papers and complete all the legal procedure as early as possible.

My cafe and bookstore will on the main, posh area of the city, where i can get more success and if i can't make that happen, it will be easy for me to sell it out.

Min proposed to be fifty percent partner in my business since he knew, i have savings for this project but still insisted to help me . I agreed to this offer , when he got fine with eighty and twenty percent partners.

Our college got over and he joined his grandfather's business, he already practiced everything during these two years  , his theoretical knowledge was enough to tell he was a intellectual to take his country to new heights.

Some of our friends got placed into good corporate companies while some inherited their parent's business.

Jin, Taehyung and almost all the friends are connected with each other in a common texting group, where we usually chat and share pictures of our achievements.

From that ball day, i didn't see jungkook ever again, he was lost from my life but still i feel somewhere scared what if he does something regarding the threat.