Auction ❤

7 days later:

Author POV

" Yoo... Ahhhh" Aera moaned in his arm while his lips were continuously torturing her neck like she was not a human, like he was taking out his torment, like he was raged on something and she was the only thing he got to show his emotions.

It was three in the morning and they were fighting the battle of lust from hours and it was not getting over. It was not about him to cum it was his thoughts which were distressing him so much that all these days YN didn't care to find him and do patch up at least for the shop.

He was under the influence of his grandfather still he would have managed to talk to him about giving her more time or give her the shop over the mercy of their friendship they shared once.

But she was nowhere to be found, she didn't plead, she neither called, nor texted, or met him to talk about this. He was disappointed, this is not what he thought, he was believing she won't leave him like this, this was shattering his trust in their bond.

In his mind, he still thinks he loves her from the bottom of his heart, he could forgive her but when she was not ready to come back, how will their relationship work? This question was not letting him sleep.