Not love ❤

Author POV

" Madam, sir ordered me to show you the mansion" Nia requested, knocking on her door. Yn looked at the door while sitting on the bed and huffed, it was Nia's duty to serve her and she have to corporate otherwise he would definitely scold her.

She put the cushion on the side and got up, going towards the door " Did he go to office? " She asked to nia and she immediately bowed and nodded " Yes madam, sir departed. "

" Ok, let's go" Yn said coming out of the room and followed her, " First of all i will show you all the rooms , is that fine with you, madam? " She asked politely , looking at her. " That will be fine" She replied with a small smile.

" This floor only has two rooms, one is yours and the other one is of the boss's " Nia informed as they both headed towards a room , Yn touched the knob but it was locked.

" Only his trusted servant can enter the room to clean it. Sir is very strict in this matter that no female servant should enter " Nia added while walking towards  her.

Yn looked at the door , and felt an inquisitiveness to look inside but she just killed it by manipulating her mind , thinking ' he and his belonging doesn't matter to me'.

They both went upstairs and saw a few rooms there" On this floor, there are four rooms, two are guest room, one is gaming room and other room is always closed. And above this floor, other rooms like store and substitute rooms are situated, madam" She added

" Who else are in his family? " Yn asked suddenly without even thinking twice. " Only his father , madam" Nia replied looking at her as she didn't expect this question from her.

" His mother and siblings? " She asked in curiosity " I don't think he has any siblings and his mother died three years ago in an car accident, i used to work in his father's mansion  there i saw her, she was a very quite and down to earth lady " She added remembering the elder madam who provided everything.

" Surprising, how a humble mother like her, had such a cruel son. " She chuckled remembering all the torment  he did to her.

" No madam, he is not, sir is very kind hearted, my brother was a driver at his mother's office , he got injured when his mother got into an accident, fortunately that time, she was saved but my brother went paralysed, elder madam gave me a job and took all financial responsibility of our family .
But after her death, sir took the responsibility even when he didn't join the office"

Nia said , realising how in bad times they came forward to help, he could refuse to help after his mother demise but he took her family's burden by supporting her.

Yn just looked at her with a blank face " Why there is no picture of him with his family? " She questioned looking around as there were only paintings and not a single portrait of him.

" I heard he doesn't like clicking pictures, but there is portrait of his father and mother in the room of sir, my colleague told me. " She replied happily.

" There is an elevator also in the mansion but no one uses it. Since sir rarely goes upstairs but he goes to the terrace sometimes " Nia added to the facts. They both went to the terrace and saw how big as well as beautiful it was looking with a couch set on the corner.