💜Tears ❤

Yoongi POV

I reached the airport with my grandpa, he didn't talk to me whole way , not even this week since he knew about our relationship. We got into a big debate on Friday, he was telling me to break up my relationship with giggles, but not in this life. I will never leave her no matter what happens, until she wants me to.

This world will never make us apart.

Right now i was sitting in the car with my grandpa to reach the hospital where my mother was admitted. Tears were making my vision blurry but i have to control them, if i show them i am weak, they will definitely take advantage of this. They will force me to stay here , away from her.

I can't do this, when everyone was busy with their lives only YN was there to pull me out of the darkness. She didn't once hesitate to make me feel the love and care i always craved for. She become my everything, and now when it's my turn to give her world, they are suddenly thinking of me to back off, which is not going to happen.

" We reached master" Driver of the car said looking at us. I looked out and saw we were standing outside the big mansion of my parents. I frowned my eyebrows as aren't we going to hospital?

" Come with me" My grandpa said without looking at me. I don't know what is happening, but if there was something fishy i will take next flight and go back to korea in no minutes. I fisted my palm and went behind him.

Door was open as many guards were already protecting the mansion. I saw my dad sitting on the sofa, maybe waiting for us. I looked at him with a straight face because he never cared for me, all he cared about was his business , he took away the most important part of my childhood, my parents.

When every child was in the shelter of their parents, i was alone, doing all of my task. They just visit me as if i was nothing but a thing that should be cared and prepared for the future of their business.

" Dad" He said to my grandpa amd hugged him, i looked away with a high sigh, i was never their priority. " How are you, woo? " My grandpa asked patting his back. " Fine but now i am so happy to see you both. " He chimes.

" My yoon" He said coming towards me but i just keep looking at him with straight face because i know he just pretend. He hugged me but i didn't hugged him, no one deserve the love i have only she deserves.

" How was your flight, yoon? " My dad asked with a cheerful voice. " Where is mom? " I asked back not bothering to answer him. " Answer him first " My grandpa ordered. " It's ok, your mom is in her room, come i will escort you" He said and i nodded.

We went to the big staircase which was further divided into two parts and one was heading to family members room while other was to guest rooms.

We reached her room and he opened the door. " Shin, she your son is here" He said looking at my mom who was laying on the bed with so many strings attached to her body. There was a oxygen mask on her face but her eyes were open. A nurse was settled at the end room who dismissed by my dad for some time.

I swallowed the lump of my throat and slowly went towards her. Her state was heartbreaking, no matter how much i not like them but i can't see her like this, this is so heart wrenching. " Mom, " I said in slow voice.

She pulled up her hand and removed the mask from her face. " Yoon" She said in cracked voice with a weak smile on her face. " Mom i am here" I said caressing her head gently. She took a deep breath and said " I thought i would never see you" A tear fell from her eyes making my heart drop.