"Thank you, then."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled and looked at Di Beichen beside her, which is really good news for them.

Qian Yangyi put the portrait away, and then said, "The matter is over, now it's time to talk about the reward."

Chapter 7227: This is a profiteer!

Looking at the appearance of Qian Yangyi changing his face instantly, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but shudder in his heart, and subconsciously remembered Gong Jun, do profiteers have the ability to change faces like this?

"I don't know what kind of remuneration Mr. Qian needs?"

"Three hundred high-grade blood spirit stones."

Hearing this, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes widened, "Three hundred?"

"Yes, it is three hundred." Qian Yangyi nodded, his expression calm as usual, "You should also know that the price of my work is always not low, not to mention that you don't give much information. The three of them are cultivators who have only appeared in the immortal domain.

I obviously cannot find them directly with my previous contacts. I have to spend more time looking for them."

"If it were not because I misunderstood you yesterday, the price would definitely double." Qian Yangyi raised his eyebrows. "The reason for this discount is also yesterday. I apologize for talking to you."

Hearing this, Baili Hongzhuang was also speechless. Three hundred high-grade blood spirit stones were really sky-high!

She has always felt that Gong Jun is rather black-hearted in opening a store, but compared with the guy in front of her, Gong Jun is not too conscientious.

As a mine manager, one month's wages is only two high-grade blood spirit stones.

However, when this guy opens his mouth, it costs 300 high-grade blood spirit stones, which is worth more than ten years of stewardship.

"What? If you can't even accept this price, then forget it." Qian Yangyi waved his hand and handed out the picture scroll. "I didn't say what I said before."

"Okay, I agree." Di Beichen nodded calmly, and put the Qiankun bag directly on the table.

"We will come again in a month."

"Happy." Qian Yangyi showed a refreshing smile on his face, "I will be here waiting for you then, don't worry, there will be no mistakes or omissions in the things that have been promised."

"Thank you very much."

Until they left Qian Yangyi,s residence, Baili Hongzhuang's face was also comfortable and smile.

The consul told them before that Qian Yangyi has always been very good at inquiring, but everything he promised will often succeed. So far, there has been no failure.

As long as he can find the location of Xiao Sewu, many problems can be solved quickly.

"I hope Qian Yangyi can really give us the news we want, and it won't take long for a month." Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly and said.

Di Beichen has dark eyes, "He does have such strength."

Looking at the serious look of Di Beichen, Baili Hongzhuang knew that he must have observed something, but as long as Qian Yangyi could really give them the news, that would be enough.

The two did not continue to stay for a long time. Since Qian Yangyi has agreed to them, they don't need to spend more energy to find it. It's also great to return to the mine earlier.